1/4 Hot Toys - QS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think at this point the next Kylo Ren 1/6th will be an unmasked for episode 8.

Awesome pics of this. Looking forward to it going up for preorder.

I doubt HT will release a Driver sculpt and melted Vader in 1/6. It would only cut into their sales of this 1/4 figure. They're counting on collectors to double dip. Sad, but it's business.

I think in the end I would be getting both HT and SS kylo
I gotta feeling this will come out after both vader and stormtrooper 1/4th..and look at how long that turned out
I'm a big kylo ren fan. I need a 1/4th kylo by 2017. Most likely will end up keeping both. SS for that iconic pose. HT for just playing around with Driver sculpt with that melted vader helmet

Sent from my SM-G925F

Woah those pics looks damn good. I have the 1/6 Kylo and I want this badly. I need this and Vader 1/4 up for preorder yesterday. They look like they're almost ready for preorder. What more could they do for them?

Thought I'd share a couple rough pics I just took of the CREG Customs sculpt which, from what I've seen of it, I like a lot better than the HT 1/4 sculpt.

34d3fcc6a6b80b4bef0a44acc15a1463.jpg
a38aa584e1d67d9c257f3b79c2d69fa7.jpg

I would like to see a Driver sculpt where he has a different expression, an angry one perhaps. That would have been more appealing.
I don't need two portraits making the same face.

Back