1/4 Hot Toys - QS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, face looks much better here (from the nose up it looks about perfect), but the hair throws it off. Hair just really doesn't look like that.

I'm loving this figure. A must have for me. I was considering the sideshow pf, but after seeing this figure, that option is no longer on the table.

Another JC pic:
image.jpeg

CREG's sculpt is more accurate, but I do still like this one. Instant purchase for me. Am I the only one who thinks Kylo Ren is attractive? :rotfl

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, I'm a WOMAN. I don't want another angry, ignorant PM this time from someone who thinks I'm a gay guy.

CREG's sculpt is more accurate, but I do still like this one. Instant purchase for me. Am I the only one who thinks Kylo Ren is attractive? :rotfl

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, I'm a WOMAN. I don't want another angry, ignorant PM this time from someone who thinks I'm a gay guy.

Someone sent you a PM because they thought you were a gay guy? Utter idiot.

Someone sent you a PM because they thought you were a gay guy? Utter idiot.

Yes. Twice now. Time to get another username change... There are a handful of really odd people on here, just saying... :lol

By the way, has anyone mentioned what the price on this (might) be? I'm almost afraid to ask.

Pretty lame. My girlfriend and I watch Girls and I think she finds him attractive. I know in the beginning she thought he was repulsive but I think that was largely due to his character. I think he's an awesome actor and really like him in the Ren role--strictly based on facial features I have a tough time picturing him as being the genetic spawn of Leia and Han, but the scene with Han is one of the best in the movie. Find it kind of hard to watch though.

Yes. Twice now. Time to get another username change... There are a handful of really odd people on here, just saying... :lol

By the way, has anyone mentioned what the price on this (might) be? I'm almost afraid to ask.

And when you get pm's like that the mods can't ban them? The Iron man 1/4 scale goes for around £500?

Back