1/4 Hot Toys - QS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
84f751acdd79f8187364e6ee32c3896d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's get the 1/4 tk figure out first. It is time already :)

Oh I know. This and the Vader. Been way too long. These 2 along with the new DeLorean pretty much would satisfy me collection wise. But I've been waiting for all 3 for awhile now.

this probably will replace my SSC Stormtrooper PF .. looks fantastic !

Was debating not getting this because I already have the sixth scale HT version and wanted to maybe have more variety...BUT!
I love this design. 1/4 Darth Vader, Boba Fett and than the Stormtrooper. May as well stick with those iconic designs I love.

But man. Come on and show some more of this figure.

Looks like they're never going to fix that helmet, so I won't be getting this. It's a shame, I love me some Stormtroopers.

I'm with you. Although the helmet is a slight improvement on the 1/6 figure, it's still way off in terms of accuracy. Shame as I would have added this to my collection also.

its still the most accurate in 1/4 scale and far more accurate than SSC PF

After mentally dropping the HT 1/4 vader (I def. going witht he IS Vader now) .. this is the only thing Im interested now from HT 1/4 so far, to replace my SSC Stormtrooper.

I doubt there have been any news on the HT side?

After mentally dropping the HT 1/4 vader (I def. going witht he IS Vader now) .. this is the only thing Im interested now from HT 1/4 so far, to replace my SSC Stormtrooper.

I doubt there have been any news on the HT side?

None as of yet. I really thought that RO would have been a great time to release/reveal these figures. I really hope we get something soon.

Back