1/4 Hot Toys Dark Knight Rises.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skelzy

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello,
I am new to this awesome world of collectables and have never owned any but always wanted one. I love the Nolan Batman/Dark Knight series so I was actually thinking of getting a Batman and these were perfect. So with my new downstair's mancave completed I now have a reason to finally get one of these :yess: Since I was planning on displaying only one figure I like going with the larger 1/4 scale version. It should have tremendous presence at that scale and since it wont be surrounded by 1/6 figures I believe it will look better...
Sooo I ordered thru Sideshow Collectables and was not fortunate enough to get the Exclusive Edition with the additional cowl as it was wait-listed so I pre-ordered the regular version and now have an estimated delivery date in May. Does anyone here on the forum have a pre-prder in and if so when is your expected delivery date? I searched for any threads dedicated to the 1/4 HTDK but I found none so please feel free to discuss the upcoming 1/4 Hot Toys Dark Knight and any feedback or imput you may have. I know I may get flamed by the community as most of you guys are partial to the 1/6 scale world but I hear 1/4 scale is up and coming lol. Prob is for most of you have too much money and time invested in your 1/6 collection. From what I can tell, those who display their 1/4 scale pieces right next to their 1/6 scale figures do them an injustice by doing so. That plus the larger collectables cost considerably more (my wife is going to kill me if she ever found out I spent $460 on this) making this an exspensive sport if your going to base your collection entirely of this scale. Each scale has it's benefits and should be displayed seperately in my opinion. So in a few months I will have an 18" Dark Knight peering down on me from a display shelf in the mancave. Already have a few ideas to make a really nice display shelf for him complete with lighting. In the meantime thanks for listening and back to drooling over internet photos and youtube vids until May. Oh and cannot wait for the official review by whoever is among the first to recieve thiers. That's more like it Mr.Wayne....

hotknight5_zpsc765c863.jpg

HotKnight_zps08c663e5.jpg

hotknight3_zpsf24904ae.jpg

hotknight2_zps02abc59f.jpg

hotknight4_zps8c25f8d1.png

hotknight8_zpscd9517f3.jpg

hotknight6_zpsa7a92197.jpg

hotknight7_zps1af59cf6.jpg

hotknight10_zps1d44bc8b.jpg

Back