1/4 Full Sculpt Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^ yes, I checked mine again and If I install the head first followed by the cape, there is no neck seam. In my original pictures I had installed the cape first and then the head, which didn't allow the head to sit flush with the body.

^^^^ yes, I checked mine again and If I install the head first followed by the cape, there is no neck seam. In my original pictures I had installed the cape first and then the head, which didn't allow the head to sit flush with the body.

Brilliant. I'll assemble mine in this order as well. Thanks for the update.

Out of curiosity, how long did it take for yours to arrive? EMS hasn't shown any updates since the 14th, which I find surprising. Need to figure out when this will arrive so I can make every attempt to avoid having my wife come home to a huge (and heavy) package while I'm travelling for work... These sort of events always end with the "how much did this cost" conversation that I'd like to well-avoid.

Brilliant. I'll assemble mine in this order as well. Thanks for the update.

Out of curiosity, how long did it take for yours to arrive? EMS hasn't shown any updates since the 14th, which I find surprising. Need to figure out when this will arrive so I can make every attempt to avoid having my wife come home to a huge (and heavy) package while I'm travelling for work... These sort of events always end with the "how much did this cost" conversation that I'd like to well-avoid.

If you're not getting EMS updates then the package is already state side. Go to USPS.com and enter your tracking and you'll get the most recent update.

If you're not getting EMS updates then the package is already state side. Go to USPS.com and enter your tracking and you'll get the most recent update.

Hopefully this is the case. I'm in Canada, and I know Canada Post is the default once it arrives but they have no updates either. I hate being in limbo.

Uh-oh. I think I figured out a very real issue with the shipping on my Superman statue. I paid a bit more attention to the waybill when tracked through EMS, and it says that the final destination is Colombia, with the most recent update (Aug 14) saying that it's being transferred to an international mail centre there (COBOGA).

The problem: I am in British Columbia. Which is in Canada. It appears that this may have been shipped to an incorrect address. As I remain puzzled as to how a Canadian Postal Code would allow one to ship to South America, I am also trying to remain calm as I await updates from Peter of Xtreem Sculptures. This could be a huge problem.

Looks like this guy turned out fantastic! Congrats to those who ordered. Would love to see him next to the SS PFs. :)

Here's my quick setup and initial impressions of this piece.

Some QC issues, to be sure, but overall imposing and a great sculpt from Daniel. Bravo to Peter for distributing.

Back