1/4 ENTERBAY HD 1008 Bruce Lee - Way of The Dragon Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm..in a bit of a dilemma...got my second HD-1008 in today...haven't even opened it and it seems that I may have to let it go due to unforseen circumstances...GRRR! Don't really wanna do it...so i just wanted to see if anyone was interested in it before i let it go to the masses? PM me.

I'm thinking of selling my frowning sculpt if anyone is interested. Tough call I know! But in an effort to fund other pieces I feel like it's dead money in the box.

I'm in Australia though and will only sell to Australia/UK or America.

FIIINALLY!!! :yess:
001htr.jpg

002vsu.jpg

My crappy pics do this masterpiece no justice. It's incredible, and the size makes it even more epic(My first high end 1/4 scale figure).

I made the Shanghai restaurants business card and Mrs Chen Ching Hua photo to go with it lol -
003dyu.jpg

77155476o.jpg

75419642.jpg

FIIINALLY!!! :yess:
001htr.jpg

002vsu.jpg

My crappy pics do this masterpiece no justice. It's incredible, and the size makes it even more epic(My first high end 1/4 scale figure).

I made the Shanghai restaurants business card and Mrs Chen Ching Hua photo to go with it lol -
003dyu.jpg

77155476o.jpg

75419642.jpg

Congratz !!! Nice !!!!

They used to have a top notch customer service back during the FOF, Godfather era.

Even called me up to explain and apologize regarding the scratched eye coating on the FOF set.

I guess they grew bigger and pull a "HT" on us. :gah::lol

Yeah they called me up to when I wanted to cancel FOF because I saw bad pictures of it. Funny how they just do not care anymore :(

:lol Yeah, it's a pretty cool pic. I think the BL DX was the first high end 1/6 figure I purchased (well, in parts anyway). So I guess I can partly blame it for getting me into this wallet thinning hobby :lol

WOW!! I just saw this. THIS I NEED TO GET!!! I just messed my pants. Whoa...

Anyone know what I can buy this?

If you want it ASAP, I'd say eBay or directly from Enterbay. Weren't you trying to get out of this hobby SanShou? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else :dunno

Hey, good to see you're back in the game SanShou! I know I gave you a hard time with that last thread of yours about reigning in your spending. I think I apologised at the time, but in case I didn't - sorry for being a prat.

LOL I first saw it about a week before it came out, and had the same exact reaction as you when I seen it! Only problem is that its given me the collecting bug again and now Im already eying up more figures to buy...there is no escape!:lol

Meant to stick these up a while back. Have managed to stop posing him for now. So many options!

Such a great figure.

Back