1/4 ENTERBAY HD 1008 Bruce Lee - Way of The Dragon Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problems guys, i just come across this link while looking for others review on this figure.

Seem like that seam problem is common. :slap
GlueProblem_zps0ecb8823.jpg

Is that seam undone? If not, then I wouldn't really consider that the problem some of us might be experiencing. That might look like more of an amateur glue job. Maybe they tried to fix it themselves :lol

No problems guys, i just come across this link while looking for others review on this figure.

Seem like that seam problem is common. :slap
GlueProblem_zps0ecb8823.jpg

Ok that's it, if I decide to buy this figure I am going to tell my seller to check out the figure from head to toe before I buy it. :mad:

Is that seam undone? If not, then I wouldn't really consider that the problem some of us might be experiencing. That might look like more of an amateur glue job. Maybe they tried to fix it themselves :lol

Yeah that is true at least it has not split open! :gah:

pfff go back and read my email from Enterbay.
Its supposed to be like that and people talk about it on forums apparently :D

Just got mine this minute! Perfect. No seam problem , although from the design I can see how this problem could arise.

and my favourite thing about this figure (apart from the awesomeness of it all) ?????...........

...You can actually change the parts so easily like a real toy. I don't have to go set up a mini workshop and a hair dryer just to change a damn hand out.... !

Last edited:
I totally dig the 360 feature on that review mike! very cool indeed! Great quality shots!

Anyone else think the second headsculpt should have been with eye's forward??

I dunno, I was all for the frown HS but now I kinda like the regular look the more I have it. They are very similar.

Nah, I think it's fine. I'm with you on the Regular look. There's strength that's captured in that simple look. Very Bruce!

I'm still working with EB to figure out a solution for my seam problem.

I think they only came back from holiday (or whatever :dunno) in the past few days, so communication has only gotten a bit more active. I've sent a pic, & am waiting for a reply.

mine are still how i posed them LOL.hope you get a reply and get it sorted larry.EB will no doubt request you send it back for a refund/replacement,as they claim the seam issue isnt a flaw..yeah right.

I'll take some pics when I've got my detolfs adjusted. I'm currently re-doing the shelfs into 2 instead of 3 for the bigger figures and also setting up my lighting again.

I wasn't happy with the wires hanging everywhere.

I think they only came back from holiday (or whatever :dunno) in the past few days, so communication has only gotten a bit more active. I've sent a pic, & am waiting for a reply.

They used to have a top notch customer service back during the FOF, Godfather era.

Even called me up to explain and apologize regarding the scratched eye coating on the FOF set.

I guess they grew bigger and pull a "HT" on us. :gah::lol

yeah had to adjust my shelves too.luckily my detolf has a wooden frame so it was just a case of making more holes.

Back