1:4 Biohazard Scholar CGL 1:4 Vol 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just saw this on Facebook all I know is it's 1:4 scale Walter white :)
Pretty cool that we are now seeing 1:4 scale figures:hi5:

14718694_10153950874503483_2121428052238946416_n.jpg

Looks like it's carved out of wood. Very harsh sculpting. Also, no one has nailed Cranston's likeness yet. Add this to the pile.

I'm curious to find out if it's poseable best so far is Iminime. Personally think it looks great especially with the glasses.... if it's poseable I'll pic it up :lol

I think this looks best with the porkpie and sunglasses. There's something off but those two accessories hide it pretty well. I like it. :)

Looks like it's carved out of wood. Very harsh sculpting. Also, no one has nailed Cranston's likeness yet. Add this to the pile.

You haven't seen the Trevor Grove Walts?

Are his glasses warping his eyes? Because he looks kinda impressive in this pic:

attachment.php

Anyone got this and want to share more pics with us? :)
I'm trying to decide between this and Threezero's. The big thing going for this is the size since it will look more impressive, but the 1/6 i think got the likeness a little better.

The hairline could use some work but it's a solid final product. Imagine HT made a one off figure of Walt? It's so frustrating sometimes that these great licences get made by **** companies.

HT never do tv series. They just care about Marvel , Disney and Star Wars those day.

Back