1/4 batman begins collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WAYNESBUTLER

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Included is my 1/4 Batman Begins Collection..Mostly customs but some Enterbay and HT figures..and those are modified to closely match movie accuracy..although nothing is perfect..Displays built as needed..Thanks for taking the time to watch and allow me to share my passion.....On a helpful note..Could someone who watches this expand this link..not sure how its done.........1/4 BATMAN BEGINS COLLECTION..SLIDESHOW - YouTube

1/4 batman!They are awesome ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425356018.917843.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425356043.499968.jpg

Both Batmans are a thing of beauty..My favorite is the Begins suit..My EB bats went through a lot of modding , from shortening the neck post a 1/4 inch and padding out the suit in spots..Not perfect but in the right lighting beats all that are near it..to my eyes anyways..And thanks Jaxon

Amazing collection, your dioramas are what sets your collection apart from everyone else:clap:clap:clap

Amazing collection, your dioramas are what sets your collection apart from everyone else:clap:clap:clap
Thanks Pete..Its not a big collection but its the beating heart of this hobby...although I do have a collection in 1/6 in my closet in boxes,,sad but all is for sale..still love the 1/6 world though

Bravo Curtis Bravo . Can not wait to see more .

Hangout soon .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back