1/4 AVP QUEEN Full Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Jrice > Differences between the 2 Queens. AVP Queen is bigger than the classic one. Head is different, head carapce/crown too. The body too. More detailed and organic. Legs are more massive too and she doesn't have the high heels anymore but real feet with claws and everything. She is more bulky I would say. Plus more details on spikes and so on...

@Nekro > Thanks man. Sorry we don't plan to make a downscale of this.

Do you plan on casting this and selling kits? If so please PM me and let me know. Im very IN!

What type of base you going with on this? Think it would look great in the snow with some Whale bones either side.

Last edited:
Are you going to sell this monster? Make some replicas. I want one. Let me know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

but i mean now i had seen some kind of material on sifi faceoff and you can make teeth and spikes with it and it turns to a palstic its not putty though

My most anticipated statue ever! Can't wait for this. I do wish it came with a base though, i'm going to have a hard time figuring out how to display it. But thats an afterthought, i just want to own her!

Back