Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really unsure what to do now, take a chance ordering from a local seller or go with Sideshow to make sure. Anyone this side of the pond ever received a Prime 1 piece through Sideshow?

Really unsure what to do now, take a chance ordering from a local seller or go with Sideshow to make sure. Anyone this side of the pond ever received a Prime 1 piece through Sideshow?

I am not taking a chance i am going ahead with sideshow i have to have this piece.

He's up on Prime 1 for PO https://www.prime1studio.com/dcbh-superman-fabric-cape-mmdcbh-02f.html

Museum Masterline Batman: Hush (Comics) Superman Fabric Cape

Descriptions
“If you come near her you’ll have to come through me.”

Prime 1 Studio is proud to present the 1:3 scale MMDCBH-02F: Superman Fabric Cape edition from Batman: Hush. Batman: Hush is a 2002-2003 comic book story arc published in the Batman monthly series. The statue is based on the scene where Batman and Catwoman retreat to the underwater system of Metropolis to escape from Superman, who is mind-controlled by Poison Ivy. Although he is under Poison Ivy’s control, there is still a part of Superman’s true intellect that keeps him from using his full strength against the Dark Knight. This 1:3 Scale Superman statue fabric cape edition measures almost 42 inches tall with a poseable wiring cape to adjust to your likes and a rotation mechanism on the pillar of the base which can be displayed in any direction. A must-have for all Superman Hush fans!

Specifications:

Size approximately 42 inches tall [(H)105.8cm (W)72cm (D)38.6cm]
One (1) vine necklace
Three (3) Alternate portraits
One (1) Poseable Fabric cape
Base Pillar rotation mechanism*
*360 Degree rotation for display

Museum Masterline
$999.00

Details
Formats Museum Masterline
Series Batman: Hush (Comics)
Scale 1/3 Scale
Product Code MMDCBH-02F
Product Size H:105.8cm W:72cm D:38.6cm
cape H:71cm W:131cm
Material Polystone
EAN 4562471906220
Related Products

Attachments

• mmdcbh-02f_a04_press.jpg
    mmdcbh-02f_a04_press.jpg
    472.8 KB · Views: 121
  • mmdcbh-02f_a02.jpg
    mmdcbh-02f_a02.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 122
  • mmdcbh-02f_b13.jpg
    mmdcbh-02f_b13.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 117
  • mmdcbh-02f_b17.jpg
    mmdcbh-02f_b17.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 119
  • mmdcbh-02f_b18.jpg
    mmdcbh-02f_b18.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 117
  • mmdcbh-02f_b14.jpg
    mmdcbh-02f_b14.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
I do like fabric capes but on this piece i like the sculpted more than the fabric.

On a side note my man converted.

Looks like the sculpted cape is essentially the EX - since this doesn't have an edition size yet. Unless this edition size ends up smaller lol.

Question for everyone that converted on Sideshow....When did you PO? I was on Day1 and have not converted yet...any PO the next day and convert?

The poser for the photos didn't do anything spectacular or dynamic, mostly just draping down, but having the option to do various poses should be fun. I'm going to try one similar to his "savior" shots in BvS. It looks nicer flapping in the wind, like the sculpted cape, gives the cape more character imo.

d99ad2ab5473d3814a5fa4e8bdbe892a81741700.png.cf.jpg

So it looks like the width and depth are a lot more reasonable on this one. (depending on how you pose the cape)

Cloth Cape 41.7” H - 28.4” W - 15.2” D
Sculpted Cape 41.7” H - 35.0” W - 17.3” D

Now I just wish there was an alternate base to take away some of the height.

So it looks like the width and depth are a lot more reasonable on this one. (depending on how you pose the cape)

Cloth Cape 41.7” H - 28.4” W - 15.2” D
Sculpted Cape 41.7” H - 35.0” W - 17.3” D

Now I just wish there was an alternate base to take away some of the height.

Yes, that is what stood out for me. Still huge but more manageable than the sculpted version. I can just about make this one fit in the space I have. The cape look looks gorgeous on this, matching the rest of the statue. My favourite head so far is the one looking down. Given the height of the statue it just looks majestic!

How are some of you finding out the shipping prices direct from Prime 1? I can't find shipping rates anywhere on their site.

The ability to rotate is pretty nice. That adds quite a bit of flexibility to improve the angle of display. I wonder what the mechanics of that will be? Will it have bearings for easy rotation or will it be more cumbersome? Does anyone know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The turning ability of Superman and size differences between the cloth and sculpted cape is influencing me on getting this piece.

Does anyone know if / when this cloth version will be available for pre-order on sideshow?

The turning ability of Superman and size differences between the cloth and sculpted cape is influencing me on getting this piece.

Does anyone know if / when this cloth version will be available for pre-order on sideshow?

Probably Monday around 3pm EST

I'm getting a shipping cost of $297 to get this to the UK direct from Prime 1. I wonder how that compares to Sideshow.

I think I may just PO both and make the decision when I need to. I can’t decide. I think overall I like sculpted a little better, but I do like 1) the ability to rotate and 2) the ability to customize the cape look. I just don’t know if I want to have one statue with a fabric cape and EVERY other statue I have sculpted.

Back