Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great company attitude, and great thinking with a solution that would keep both the veins off-veins on camps happy.

I'm guessing that the veins would be made of a pliable material so people can have it on and off without any worries.

Damn, Prime 1 are really something else! How I wish Hot Toys would listen and communicate with customers in the same way. They made the right decision here and found the perfect compromise. Now the necklace can be used on any of the three sculpts for those that want to pose him with Ivy and the rest of us who just want an awesome Superman statue can leave them in the box.

Companies that go above and beyond keep me buying from them. I don't have any Prime 1 statues yet BUT I have 2 preordered and can't wait to get them.

They absolutely deserve credit for listening to their customers but at the same time it might be a little bit easier for them to make these changes due to their production runs usually being pretty low.

I'm not taking anything away from them, not at all. Just saying it's probably easier to make an adjustment on 1,500 pieces than it is 5,000.

They absolutely deserve credit for listening to their customers but at the same time it might be a little bit easier for them to make these changes due to their production runs usually being pretty low.

I'm not taking anything away from them, not at all. Just saying it's probably easier to make an adjustment on 1,500 pieces than it is 5,000.

Well it's not in production yet. So it's 0 pieces lol. Easy to make a change before production begins.

I now have a year and a half to determine a good way to display both Batman and Superman. It'll be a looooong wait lol.

I wish they put the dimensions of the base in the description. Since I'll be getting the cloth cape version it would be nice to know how much width is added by the extreme angle of the sculpted cape here.

Ordered as well. I wish I liked the mid Batman better though. Wonder if they’d make another one standing instead of crouching?

Looking at the pictures of this thing....man. Might be the most impressive statue I've ever seen.

And yeah I do like the Batman and I've preordered, but I'd be interested in a standing version myself.

Back