Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fix the head and you've got a pretty awesome statue.
FB_IMG_1512098594890.jpg

Good news is that Prime 1 are known to listen to collectors opinions, especially when it's a large proportion of them.

Agreed, head is too small :lol

I think it looks just slightly a tad too big in that above photo too on the fix, a snippet smaller than that and perfecto!

I really don't understand how those pros didn't see how ridiculous that head looks.

Good news on FB page, looks like Prime 1 is acknowledging the head size and will be correcting this on the final piece

a37b65fc16a371cebb0ec2356c46061f.jpg

Oh man... any chance that this is JUST a prototype that's open to changes??

I was really looking forward to this, but now... well.. it's looking pretty grim.. :(

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I think it looks super to me overall. Definitely has presence and the suit details looks nuts. Wonder how tall it will be .... 38-40”?

Glad to hear the head will be fixed.

Any other Hush characters coming out or just these two? Will definitely get them, just have to figure out whether to risk the blue selling out to take a chance at the black variant, or just to play safe and get blue.

These two will look amazing next to each other. Superman will be the ultimate version, what an amazing sculpt (once they enlarge the head a little) and as said before, such shelf presence :clap

Pose and base looks good. Superman seem like on steroid on this one

I think Superman looks amazing. Pretty sure I’ll be getting it. On FB they already said that the head size will be addressed. This pose just oozes grace and power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back