Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is a shame as I love the paint scheme and sculpt looks good with a beard, they just needed to tweak it a little

Like many said the only thing here that is great are the head sculpts. Yes, in the comics he is not wearing trunks. The pose looks funny without the cape on this base. It's really lazy and down the line I think Prime 1 will see this, too.

Hope they redo him in the future. A real black suit supes.

Surely it wouldn't have difficult for them remove the trunks and make a more fitting base for the black suit version?

They seem to be doing the same with their 1/2 Sups also, just taking the original and making the suit black.

I just saw that yesterday. Same lazy effort.

I can appreciate they at least disclosed this variant was going to be available well before the blue version even went up for sale, but it still doesn't change the fact that variants like this get old real fast.

I just saw that yesterday. Same lazy effort.

I can appreciate they at least disclosed this variant was going to be available well before the blue version even went up for sale, but it still doesn't change the fact that variants like this get old real fast.

Well, at least there was some notice, the 1/2 ones didn't get any indication. I agree about the variant issue, if it was different enough I could forgive it, but just paint/fabric differences are little hard to take.

I'm sure a number of other statues have been shown and gone up for pre-order since the TDKR Superman. Maybe like Nightwing they cancelled him?

The Fabok Superman will hopefully debut soon.

It's only been a little over 10 months since they first showed him...you weren't really expecting a PO anytime soon were you? :p

The finish prod is 2 years after po usually, so sooner is better I suppose haha

Look at this piece. Nice custom.
Source: instagram gabriel_risco_yanez
There are more pictures.
7203d75ed849270fc6dca97bd270b5a4.jpg

Back