Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^I just gave the wires a convincing shove and down they went. :D

How did you shove them exactly? I can't get any purchase to push them very hard. Do you open the cape at the top at all or use some kinda tool?

Been trying for about two hours now and those wires just won't budge at all. The top of the wire is thicker than the channel they are in so I'm not sure how to get them to move.

How did you shove them exactly? I can't get any purchase to push them very hard. Do you open the cape at the top at all or use some kinda tool?

Been trying for about two hours now and those wires just won't budge at all. The top of the wire is thicker than the channel they are in so I'm not sure how to get them to move.

Nope, just grabbed them a few inches from the top of the cape, started working it up and down a bit. After a minute or so it moved a lot easier. Might be one thread holding it in place up top, not certain.

Nope, just grabbed them a few inches from the top of the cape, started working it up and down a bit. After a minute or so it moved a lot easier. Might be one thread holding it in place up top, not certain.

I've pushed it down so the wire isn't in the way but still the damn cape won't go in. The gaps just aren't big enough, especially on the left side.

Really wish I'd had the space for the sculpted cape. How did this get through prime 1's R&D?

Variant

Attachments

• 9F06BF4A-CEE2-4EDE-BD8B-872F96630178.jpeg
    9F06BF4A-CEE2-4EDE-BD8B-872F96630178.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 153
  • C0ABD7D7-505A-4656-93C2-B3AE5A1EBB6B.jpeg
    C0ABD7D7-505A-4656-93C2-B3AE5A1EBB6B.jpeg
    732.3 KB · Views: 148
Can't believe they kept the Hush base and just painted the trunks black instead of removing them. Doesn't look right at all.

The basic rehash is lazy I agree, but I still think this looks amazing. The standing on tiptoes pose looks odd here though

Back