Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting for Collectibles Direct to get their stock. The wait for this is killing me! :lol

Okay, looking at those now. Still can’t find a good one. [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might try wading thru some of the options at Amazon if you haven't already. I found a nice Metropolis print I liked (which worked out well since I have a Gotham behind the 1/2 Batfleck) and I had 4 or 5 on my list I also considered.

Hi guys

Not considering photos, how do you think it will fit with p1 Arkham Batman?

Many thanks

Mine (Fabric Version) arrived today (28/06/19) and it looks awesome on top on my Ikea Kallax :)

couple of more shots of my Fabric cape before all the Sculpted Cape Supermen show up.

my P1 Batman DK III will go next to this.

Attachments

• IMG_3011.JPG
    IMG_3011.JPG
    398.7 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_3015.JPG
    IMG_3015.JPG
    460 KB · Views: 125
Looks amazing love that fabok superman limited edition i have it also. Did you grade it yourself or buy it graded?

Thanks stryker, but I can not take full credit for the way the cape turned out.It was an absolute fluke out of total frustration.. and I'M not touching it again.

Thanks M United,the Fabok Action Comics 1000 I got direct from Yesteryear Comics when JF announced it on Instagram.
Very cool art, congrats on getting one.

Thanks stryker, but I can not take full credit for the way the cape turned out.It was an absolute fluke out of total frustration.. and I'M not touching it again.

Thanks M United,the Fabok Action Comics 1000 I got direct from Yesteryear Comics when JF announced it on Instagram.
Very cool art, congrats on getting one.

Did you buy it already cgc graded direct from them or did you do it yourself?

Back