Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Becrecca, nice photo and definitely a stunning Statue.Congrats

Karnis, Superman looks pretty Majestic in your set up.Awesome room.Congrats

Thanks! Here is another one I took for my Instagram account. IMG_2418.jpg

Fabric cape finally sold out at Prime1.

Still a fast sell out I would say for a piece with an Es of 1500

Really it’s 2250 if you count the Sculpted cape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fabric cape finally sold out at Prime1.

Still a fast sell out I would say for a piece with an Es of 1500

Really it’s 2250 if you count the Sculpted cape.

Agreed, and especially impressive once you consider that the DKR Miller statue, for all its hype, is still available at roughly the same ES (50 more than SM).

More than anything I think it points to the lack of really good Superman statues offered in the past.

I guess it also means the Miller Superman should go up for PO soon too. :D

Agreed, and especially impressive once you consider that the DKR Miller statue, for all its hype, is still available at roughly the same ES (50 more than SM).

More than anything I think it points to the lack of really good Superman statues offered in the past.

I guess it also means the Miller Superman should go up for PO soon too. :D

Look, I’m not even a Superman fan. I mean I am, or was when the movies were out as a kid, more of a Reeves SM fan. And not really a fan of comic statues. Def not enough a fan to spend $1,000 on a large statue.

That said, I ordered it. Got a payment left. I like it because it truly is a work of art. They did a great job. For the money too, you get so much for that $1,000, it’s no wonder it’s sold out and is a hot item.

No one’s going to be letting this piece go.

I see it in collections, large collections and it’s the only piece I see. It stands out in a room of statues it’s size or bigger.

Yeah, the miller Sups looks great too. But I think a lot of people went after this one because of the floating in the air effect. Simply great engineering and ideas coming from this company.

Yeah, Miller Bats is still for sale in its regular form. It’s great too but it doesn’t have those colors Sups has.

The Miller Superman holds little appeal for me but I can't wait to see the Fabok Superman. Depending on the pose it could maybe match this Hush Supes.

The Miller Superman holds little appeal for me but I can't wait to see the Fabok Superman. Depending on the pose it could maybe match this Hush Supes.

I will be buying a fabok WW for sure but i have issues if they release a nice fabok sups and bats.

NICE! thanks for the pics. Im excited for this now. After my batman hush debacle with a huge lean, I was very worried about a lean seeing that the cape should be heavy.

Back