Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
played with the cape, i dont know why everyone seems to be so afraid of it, i mean these poses took me less than 10 mins a piece, you can do whatever your imagination comes up with whether its supper complicated or toned way down...thats the beauty of it :D

sorry for the crappy pics, i need better lighting in this room

QUOTE]

Nice pics!! HAHA people aren't scared of fabric capes, atleast im not but I also don't enjoy fiddling with them at all. My OCD doesn't help matters, cause no matter what I do I think it could look better. Some people just enjoy this sort of thing if you do more power too you, if not well then that's why the sculpted cape version is a good option. It has nothing to do with fear though, in my case, I get absolutely no enjoyment whatsoever out of fiddling with capes or other cloth materials, id rather be spending my sparse free time doing something else.

Put it in your cart at Prime 1. Go through the checkout process (but don't complete it). It'll tell you how much it'll cost to ship.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Thanks hannibal 10 it charged me $395 just for the shipping it's a big hit but man this is a must have for me.

Thanks hannibal 10 it charged me $395 just for the shipping it's a big hit but man this is a must have for me.
You may be able to wait a bit to see if your waitlist converts? Before it sells out at P1. But up to you!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just because -

771791752691f52264e866c3ad557272.jpg

Fantastic work POWER1010 and slynger, so glad to see collectors put in the time and effort to pose these capes properly....
this has solidified my decision to go for the fabric cape (but then again, I'm only getting Superman in the Hush line). for me, it boils down to:

1) fabric is king for numerous epic poses that look more realistic and is ideal for Superman as a standalone piece (albeit with a bit more work involved... about 10 minutes max)
2) sculpted is king for one epic pose and will look better with the Hush Batman which is also sculpted

the way i justify it is, if I am willing to spend big money, and if I have time unbox and setup a statue, i have an extra 10 minutes to futz with a cape.
but then again, i'm no stranger to futzing and thoroughly enjoyed experimenting with the Arkham Knight Batman and Robin:

0k2zLPp.jpg
dkfHGXl.jpg
mwQH5Cl.jpg

but you guys have done even better than my Batman attempts with Superman in such a short time, very impressive work

I slept on it and i will be going ahead with the sculpted. In the long term he will be sit next to a Batman and WW as a trinity. All the Batman pieces are sculpted in the 1/3 range it will look better if they are all sculpted. I also have the prime 1 1/2 scales sups and bats and they are fabric so ill have 2 fabric and 2 sculpted.

Phoenix is there anything i can do to help you secure the one i will cancel?

Munited pm sent

Is that the old Superman with the magnetic kryptonite ring that makes him fall if you aim it at his chest? I still have that same figure, haha

Is that the old Superman with the magnetic kryptonite ring that makes him fall if you aim it at his chest? I still have that same figure, haha

no its the super powers superman, when you squeeze his legs together he punches both arms up and down :D

Back