Statue 1/3 "Nude Arnold Time Traveling" Terminator Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adegregorio

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Facebook: 1/3 Scale Statue. The base will have the sphere shape cut out from the time capsule.

Not sure if this is a private commission or a limited edition? :dunno

Cool concept! The anatomy looks outstanding! :yess:

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

Last edited:
The anatomy looks outstanding!

I'm not gonna lie, when I read "Nude Arnold" and your comment above, I started giggling. I also have the sense of humor of a 12 year old. ;)

But in all seriousness, that does look like a really impressive sculpture. As a Terminator fan, that pose is classic, but even as a standalone sculpture it is a nice study of the male form. I hope this isn't just a private commission. Where exactly did you find these photos?

Base needs to be the melted circle impression that the warp in leaves behind.

Definitely need more info on this. I also hope this isn't just a private commission and can be purchased. I do think it may be just a little too defined though. He looks like he's still competing there, not that I have a problem with that.

Very impressive, would like to here more on this piece and if its available to the public.

From Mark Williams and Statue Collectors United Facebook pages:

This will soon be up for pre order ltd to 50 world wide height 280mm length 250mm width 190mm base 100mm total height 380mm 3 versions 1 bronze with realistic skin color patina finish/version 2 bronze it's complex patina finish/vresion3 aluminum with complex patina finish £500.

conan.jpg

The face does look pretty bad there. It might make sense to go with a bronze finish as people don't expect exquisite detail in bronze sculptures. Not so excited about this anymore.

Where exactly would you pre-order this from? That's a big chunk of change. Hope they do some sort of deposit, final payment thing.

I thought Chronicle was going to do this? These folks just trying to grab their lunch?

Back