Action Figure 1:3 Batman Begins... Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jed - I haven't talked to Jeff (Inferno) for a bit but I understand he hasn't been around all that much. The suit he offers is one of Dullam's and although beautifully sculpted by Bob, it's not accurate... if that is what you truly desire. I have been asked numerous times to rework the full suit... it's something I'm still thinking about and have actually been discussing with others the pass few weeks. I'll shoot you a PM and we can talk about it more. I'll help you out with what I can.

Thank you.
Much appreciate it man.

I just need a total awesome, accurate full suit in my collection.
It's like a must for me - being a total die hard BATMAN fan.

We need accurate gauntlets and belts in 1:6 too
I know I'd be buying about 7 pairs of gauntlets and at least 5-6 belts :lol
I forget how crazy I once was about 1:6 scales. Lol. The gauntlets are gonna get scanned soon. I don't know anything about computer programs but I suppose it's a few wiggles on a mouse pad and a push of a button and out comes a set of 1:6 gauntlets. I'll talk this over with my bud... but I think there is a strong possibility that we'll make it happen. If I do the belt, it will be accurate and also linked like a wristwatch.

Here's a newer pic of the gauntlets. Just about finished...

Last edited:
I forget how crazy I once was about 1:6 scales. Lol. The gauntlets are gonna get scanned soon. I don't know anything about computer programs but I suppose it's a few wiggles on a mouse pad and a push of a button and out comes a set of 1:6 gauntlets. I'll talk this over with my bud... but I think there is a strong possibility that we'll make it happen. If I do the belt, it will be accurate and also linked like a wristwatch.

Here's a newer pic of the gauntlets. Just about finished...

BBGaunt4Kev.jpg

you can definitely sign me up for a set of 1/6 gauntlets and belts if/when you start an interest list

Hey Minitrucker, a 1/6 cowl would be sweet too ;) ,...or any 1/6 armor pieces for that matter

Back