1/2 scale Ripley bust from Aliens

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilysteve

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi there everyone, just thought I'd show a couple of photos of a port folio sculpt I'm finishing up. She needs detailing and I'm gonna add a vest but she's almost there.

Hope you like her:

DSCN1578.jpg

DSCN1580.jpg

DSCN1581.jpg

DSCN1585.jpg

DSCN1589.jpg

DSCN1590.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Steve.

Nicely done, can definitely see Ripley in there... but its true, just in white she does kinda look like the goddess statue from Clash of the Titans :rock

thats awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock
That would be the grail of my aliens collection ! :rock
Congrats man , please post photos when its finished up !

Nicely done, can definitely see Ripley in there... but its true, just in white she does kinda look like the goddess statue from Clash of the Titans :rock

she is a goddess !!!!!!!!!:lecture
i was just watching the movie "dave" last night & i was thinking that was about the finest i've ever seen her look.:D

wilysteve , great job on the statue so far.......cant wait to see it finished.

Great looking bust!

You've really captured the look of Weaver.

Keep us updated with pics!

Heres some pictures of the first pull from the mould. I've widened the shoulders slightly. If anyone wants anymore info just shoot me a PM.

DSCN2010.jpg

DSCN2005.jpg

DSCN2003.jpg

DSCN2002.jpg

DSCN1998.jpg

DSCN1995.jpg

Thanks,
Steve

that is seriously INSANE. WOW!!!! pure perfection!! are you going to be painting it as well, or sending it out to be done? any plans on taking commissions for this? what else have you done? your work is stunning.

Back