1/2 scale Puppet Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am sure they will go for a lot. I do not have any of them, just the 1:1 scale. He's cool, but the small ones will take up less space.

I already have them all and the Spike ones too, I like them but I wouldn't pay a lot for them.

I had all three smaller Angel puppets (didn't see the point in Spike and the big Angel was both overpriced and hideous). Then the horrible likeness got to me and I sold them off in 2007. All of them sold for more than I paid for them, though.

I found little likeness in any of these puppets. It's odd since apparently the manufacturer had the actual prop on hand to copy.

I have the Angel, Battle Damaged Angel, Vampire Angel Spike that I am looking to sell. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I am just looking to sell them for what I bought them for.

I had all three smaller Angel puppets (didn't see the point in Spike and the big Angel was both overpriced and hideous). Then the horrible likeness got to me and I sold them off in 2007. All of them sold for more than I paid for them, though.

I found little likeness in any of these puppets. It's odd since apparently the manufacturer had the actual prop on hand to copy.

Yeah you and me both. It's one of life's mysteries, eh? :rotfl

I know It sounds big headed but I still prefer my hand puppet version of him. Saying that though I did get the first and last versions of the plush, as well as the Spike one, despite the horrible likenesses. But then I manged to get the last couple pretty cheaply.

At least It looks like Dave's copy sold for a decent price.

I have the original and vampire, and really don't like them either. It seems such an easy thing to duplicate, a puppet, yet the likeness is so off.

I've been considering selling mine off too.

Back