1/2 jackman likeness... Need help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtDept

Freaked Out
Reaction score
1/2 Logan Jackman Bust... Done!!!

4TH DAY WIP

IMG_7698.jpg
IMG_7699.jpg

IMG_7700.jpg
IMG_7703.jpg

SERIOUSLY NEED COMMENTS TO IMPROVE SCULPT. ANY COMMENTS BAD OR GOOD ARE WELCOME. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Last edited:
Re: 1:1 jackman likeness... Need help

Yeah, profile looks very good... but there is something that seems off about the mouth. But an excellent start :rock

Looks good so far, but kinda small for a 1:1. The mouth and chin need a bit of work.

You either have REALLY big hands, or that's nowhere near 1:1.

Sorry guys wrong title, it's not 1:1 but it's 1:2. And thanks for all the comments.

The nose is great, the hair is good, the eye area is solid... Only thing that jumps out at me are the ears. Are Hugh Jackman's ears that big?

It's a great Jackman likeness, very impressive:sick
Some refine of the ears and it would be super!!!

Ah ... how would I like the same at the 1/6 scale for expected HT Wolv :monkey2

Wolvie Bust Update:

IMG_7727.jpg

IMG_7726.jpg

IMG_7722.jpg

IMG_7724.jpg

Dont mind the eyes, it's just temporary. Skin texture need to tone down and some minor on the hair. Thanks in advance!

He looks extremely old. Maybe its jackman as wolverine in X-men 12. When its painted it will probably look much better.

I'm really diggin it but there's something that bothers me about the mouth... The philtrum seems too large maybe a bit too deep too. Are you using a reference picture in particular? I'm trying to find a good one for you but no luck yet..

Back