1:2 Endo ES changed from 500 to Open Edition?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does SS have "fine print" stating edtion size subject to change or something? I'd be pissed if I bought this. Its almost like "bait n switch" or false advertisement. With this happening and the NRD with no edition I'm losing some faith with SS. Edition size means alot and it is a buying factor for Collectibles. Like to hear why this went from 500 to open.

Shouldn't HCG make any comments on this since its their license and product?

Does SS have "fine print" stating edtion size subject to change or something? I'd be pissed if I bought this. Its almost like "bait n switch" or false advertisement. With this happening and the NRD with no edition I'm losing some faith with SS. Edition size means alot and it is a buying factor for Collectibles. Like to hear why this went from 500 to open.

hell no, if every ES was "subject to change", nobody would buy anything from them because they could just up the ES whenever they please, thus making these more like expensive paperweights, rather then collectibles.

Shouldn't HCG make any comments on this since its their license and product?

they should, but they won't cause they don't care about collectors. If they cared, they would have left the ES at 500.

If SS endorses it, they are just as guilty.

How so? And before you post, look up "distributing" so you have a clearer picture of Sideshow's role in things. :monkey1

This thread seems like nothing more than a wankfest game of limp biscuit for all the little trolling Sideshow haters to beat their sticks on the ground like a bunch of territorial monkeys. :lol

So does ssc ever actually answer anything in the "Ask Sideshow Collectibles"? or just the ones they feel like answering.:dunno

So I guess its purley coincidental that two companies that once had ES listed have both gone "open edition" roughly around the same time SS started the trend?

Chris

You know for a fact to the contrary? Or are you just libeling a company we already know you hate? :huh

You know for a fact to the contrary? Or are you just libeling a company we already know you hate? :huh

It amazes me how people like you give SS a free pass to do no wrong...no matter what the circumstance. Your fanboyism towards SS makes it pointless to talk reason with you. So I'll leave it at that..

Chris

It amazes me how people like you give SS a free pass to do no wrong...no matter what the circumstance. Your fanboyism towards SS makes it pointless to talk reason with you. So I'll leave it at that..

Chris

So it's just you trolling libel then, because you ain't got ____. :lol

For the record, I can be easily overcritical about Sideshow when it's warranted. You, you're just trolling hate because you had a few bad experiences and didn't get your way. There's a huge difference.

Last edited:
So it's just you trolling libel then, because you ain't got ____. :lol

For the record, I can be easily overcritical about Sideshow when it's warranted. You, you're just trolling hate because you had a few bad experiences and didn't get your way. There's a huge difference.

See post #75

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back