1/18 Tarantino's Death Proof Nova

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCC-1701 no bloody ABCorD

Super Freak
Reaction score
A flat black 1970 SS Nova is the vehicle/weapon of Stuntman Mike (Kurt Russel), in Quentin Tarantino's Death Proof, complete with skull and lightning and ducky hood ornament!

tumblr_lnc1olo0dg1qh8y06o1_1280.jpg

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/1970-CHEVROLET-NOVA-COUPE-MAROON/dp/B000NZ4YUO[/ame]

Toughest part would be the hood ornament. but Paint the model flat black, paint the wheels, add the skull and a couple other minor adjustments...wallah

Differant Hood, Grill, Mirrors, Rims, Interior, on top of needing a custom made hood ornament of a duck with a cigar in it's mouth and complete repaint which would likely mean taking it apart and it's not a model kit. I don't have the skill or time for that.

I watched movie Death Proof its great one & watching very great interest in which movie best character is one and only "Kurt Russell (Stuntman Mike)" and he looks tremendous jacket i must say its a great outfit he wear. after watching this movie and inspired from Kurt Russell i search on Internet for this outfit wore by him to my boy friend next his birth will come. suggest me any site where it will available in affordable price. i visit many site one of them is "Ultimo Fashions dot com" wear the price is photo-shot is perfect i want some suggest about this one..

Back