• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1:1 Stormtrooper WTB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should visit FISD 501st forum and RPF forum, there are a few Stormtrooper armors for sale as we speak.

Be wary of Rubies armor since it might look nice in stock photos, but in reality it is crappy and flimsy. Also there are some other online stores like Stormtrooper Costumes, but their suits are not really accurate. If you are US based try FISD and/or RPF

I think our friend Shocktrooper was thinking of SDS. Indeed they cannot ship to US, if you want their armor you can get it in Canada, or from a person living in UK. I have my 1:1 Stormie from SDS and it is really neat:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGTaSuCTMKQ"]Shepperton Design Studios - SDS - Stormtrooper - YouTube[/ame]

You should visit FISD 501st forum and RPF forum, there are a few Stormtrooper armors for sale as we speak.

Be wary of Rubies armor since it might look nice in stock photos, but in reality it is crappy and flimsy. Also there are some other online stores like Stormtrooper Costumes, but their suits are not really accurate. If you are US based try FISD and/or RPF

I think our friend Shocktrooper was thinking of SDS. Indeed they cannot ship to US, if you want their armor you can get it in Canada, or from a person living in UK. I have my 1:1 Stormie from SDS and it is really neat:

Shepperton Design Studios - SDS - Stormtrooper - YouTube

dude, stop poisoning us :thud:

Very nice - how much did that cost?

A 1:1 stormtrooper, along with a full size Vader, are at the top of my grail list.

Back