• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1:1 SS Predator 1 bust for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xterminatus

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi Everyone .

i have decided to let my Sideshow P1 bust go.
I repainted it in May and its i perfect condition.

It seems Fedex can take this one in its original boxes

Now i could shipp it in another box and save tons of money .

Now as said its repainted cus IMHO it looked like crap originaly.
The price is 3200 $ SHIPPED . ( Shipping is almost 850 dollars so im not making a proffit :)
Please let me know if you have any questions .

More pictures here : https://www.flickr.com/photos/xterminatus/

Kind regards
jimmy

5726684567_7b1fda514e_b.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck with the sale. It looks absolutely amazing compared to the Sideshow paintjob (and I love the Sideshow paintjob!).

damn, too bad your not in the U.S :(. Good luck on the sale, I never thought I would see you let that one go.

Thx guys

If someone from the states are intressted i can always find another box
thats smaller in Dimensions and shipp it in that.
The Sideshow box is to big for the postal services to handle due to the styofoam
inside it.

the price is in Dollars sorry about that

Last edited:
I don't think anyone would want to risk a break on a $3k piece though :monkey1.

Thats true mate i have been in contact with UPS today
and the best they can do is 2 - 4 days delivery to the states
for 850 dollars ( its crazy to say the least )
ill have to pay 300 dollars myself towards the shipping for it to sell i belive.

ouch! There are plenty of rich UK collectors out there, so you should be able to find someone over there.

I am in the US, and have one with no box. Beautiful piece! Thought of selling it, but shipping scares me :) Might do local pickup one day.

Anyway, good luck with the sale - This item, and your paint job, are truly amazing!

You're selling it? Beautiful paint apps combined with SSC's beautiful sculpt? This could be the definitive P1 bust... let your house bask in the pure glory of it!

Well, good luck with the sale in any case. If I was rich... and lived in Europe... gah, just an incredible job all around.

This piece seriously worth EVERY PENNY! And they are too few, too far apart - you'd be very lucky to even see another one offered for sale, ever :)

Here are some more pics

https://www.flickr.com/photos/xterminatus/?saved=1

the shipping on a pallet to france would be approx 370 dollars
if you are intressted ill get a quote tomorrow.

Yes i'm interested because i'm looking for a Predator bust but i think that 3200$ is a bit too much (for me), even for a Predator bust greatly repainted...

Thanks for the pics, your bust is awesome :clap

Back