1:1 Robocop (Fred Barton) Satisfaction Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the condition of your Robocop 1:1 bust

• Total voters

Bezzerkerr

Super Freak
Reaction score
After following the roller coaster of a thread in this very section, I wanted to poll the owners of the bust. Please HONESTLY vote on the condition in which your bust arrived. Please post your edition number as well. Thanks!

Bezzerkerr - #24

Ashkanls-
I think they were #46 and 47.
One was a 6/10 and the other a 7/10.
Both heads feel like they are about to fall off with a slight jolt along with a bunch of imperfections. I see a bunch of battle damaged ones showing up soon.

I voted acceptable.

Here are the run down of my reasons:
I voted "acceptable" because it is a good piece. The armor and helmet are painted satisfactory and appears just like how RoboCop look in the 1st film (at least on mine), but the skin flesh tone and lips and teeth are not that great. But, I did get mine professionally re-painted and now mine looks just awesome.

And I do love mine after the repaint. So I ain't complaining.

so, only 10 freaks got this bust?!?!?!

6 are in Good/acceptable condition on 4 arrived in horrible condition?!?!?!?!?! doesn't make sense as it seemed like the majority arrived in horrible shape and the "good" ones were few and far between :dunno

i voted good. cos the truth is, fred did take proper care when sending mine, halfway around the world. and apart from some noticeable but forgivable flaws, the overall workmanship (paint app) is fine.

mine is #26.

Acceptable #12 but barely. It arrived September 2011 and was one of the first to be packaged the new way. No damage just a below par paint job of skin on visor and other areas.

Id love to own this but so glad I didnt take the risk. To many horror stories and pictures.
I always thought id pick one up second hand and I get the feeling now there are so many bad busts, people will mark these up on the Bay for all the wrong reasons!

It would have been a pain in the ass to have the bust re-painted here if only that would be the problem (and not decapitated). Such a cool project turned into a nightmare...

Mine can be considered acceptable , especially considering the others ... But the quality has a huge gap considering Sideshow busts , my bust ha a couple of small flaws and some really minor imperfection , after one year of waiting I would like to have more than this. ( my first one was a royal politics during French Revolution ... )
But after all it's a great piece.
Edition Numer 46 ( if I remember well , I'm not at home now)

I voted good. Got mine from the first batch in near perfect condition.
Ed.number is A/P2

Good & acceptable..forgot the # its in the mid 100's..it was the most nerve-wrecking exprience I dealt with a lifesize bust..am glad he came to me in one piece because I really need him in my lifesize busts collection

Back