Prop 1/1 Lifesize Bruce Lee bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be as close to having him in your collection room. Really cant wait to see this painted Jow :D

Just out of interest, what statue build you going for with this? Enter the dragon, GOD...?

Either one. He made GOD around the same time as ETD so it should work for either. By the way, here's a few teaser pics of him with his eyes (held in with tape so they look a bit googly):

small1.jpgsmall2.jpg

stunning work.''your skill is extraordinary''..:wink1:.either ETD or GOD will be great(you can pickup a GOD catsuit on ebay)or maybe the white shirt/blue pants from enter would look good also.out of interest will you be making more of these to sell?

just been on your FB page and saw the finished piece.....OMG!!!
I didn't add a photo as that's for you to do,but stunning work.

Last edited:
Sadly you are not in europe :(

Indeed!

My wife and I settled with a customized HCG Bruce Lee bust, but this is miles and miles better than HCG's original.

She loved your bust and thinks is the best creation of Bruce Lee she's seen and she's a BIG fan.

dude that's fantastic.

my only piece on constructive yet positive criticism is that the hair is a bit too tame

Not sure what you mean by "tame" but perhaps I should explain the scenario with this bust as I didn't post the near finished pics here.

I was originally going to make this a ETD bust (puffier hair) as the sculpt was originally intended for but the wig I have wouldnt allow it. I tried, but the results were less satisfying. Very frustrating so I had to settle for the hairstyle in his HK movies (Fist of Fury, Big Boss):

df.jpg

Still not done as I need to permanently mount the right eye, add bottom lashes, more hair trimming, etc.

Maybe later I can actually try a ETD hairstyle with a different wig.

man I wish you were in Europe..shipping and taxes would be a killer..have you ever thought of maybe 1/2 scale busts,or maybe follow on from blitzway's 1/3 bruce statues.really really stunning bust.and this is coming from a bruce fan for 40+ years.
I think ''tame'' means too neat with the hair.and best of luck with the ETD wig..this is gonna be out of my price range but keep doing bruce..maybe one day.
slightly off topic have you thought of doing Brandon...non crow.

Joe your having a laugh now, geezus this is crazy good. I think this is your best piece so far. I need to save lol.

Iv never seen anyone come close to you laying the eye brows like you do. Iv done them and they are hard and tricky.

Masterful work bro :)

Do you do pieces with expressions?

I feel that is one/biggest thing missing from your/these/this pieces.

oh yeah c'mon give one with some expression:slap
from this

to the finished article,i'd say as a long time bruce lee fan,that's as good as it gets:clap
check out the other 1.1 BL busts see how they stand up to this.

Back