Prop 1/1 Lifesize Bad era Michael Jackson bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here's another Wow... from the Netherlands.
Amazing job. I can't find anything wrong with this bust. It's fantastic.

I know a guy in South-America who would love to have this bust.

Yea, this is phenomenal work...you attention to detail is amazing...really love how the hair turned out. Can I ask how much you got for that bust?

Thanks everyone again for the kind words!!

Yea, this is phenomenal work...you attention to detail is amazing...really love how the hair turned out. Can I ask how much you got for that bust?

Send me a message and I will let you know. By the way, here's my latest creation, using my newest 2.5 version Thriller era sculpt:

billie_jean__by_godaiking-d7oede3.jpg

That is spot-on. I've been following your work for a while now and I'm amazed at how much you've improved.

I'd love to own some of your work one day, it's by far the best I've seen. You've captured MJ to perfection, which is extremely difficult. As somebody mentioned earlier, even the big time studios/sculptors can't get it right.

Have you ever considered doing some of these heads in smaller sizes?

That is spot-on. I've been following your work for a while now and I'm amazed at how much you've improved.

I'd love to own some of your work one day, it's by far the best I've seen. You've captured MJ to perfection, which is extremely difficult. As somebody mentioned earlier, even the big time studios/sculptors can't get it right.

Have you ever considered doing some of these heads in smaller sizes?

I've actually been thinking of doing this bust in both 1/4 and 1/6 scales. Are there companies out there that are able to digitally reduce this in size and have it 3D printed out?

Back