Statue 1/1 Life-Size Figure - The Child - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just FYI, sorry for the few days delay to those that ordered my mythosaur necklace. All orders went out yesterday so should be there shortly!

qJTlKLm.jpg

Awww do you have any left? I wanted one too! I did advise earlier of that but i probably should have sent you a PM...if you have none left that's ok i suppose.

From the new one on my order, the shipping costs appeared ( 68 euros before it was pending ).

Question: Sideshow will charge me the shipping fee directly to my PayPal account? This is the first order with them, I don?t know too much , figurine already paid for.

Thanks

I paid my remaining balance for my 31/01/2021 order date international order

But to be honest I'm extremely frustrated, I don't get any email, nothing in spam etc. either - everyone seems to be getting their children, does this mean they'll soon ship mine or am I going to wait weeks for some reason?

I paid my remaining balance for my 31/01/2021 order date international order

But to be honest I'm extremely frustrated, I don't get any email, nothing in spam etc. either - everyone seems to be getting their children, does this mean they'll soon ship mine or am I going to wait weeks for some reason?

It?s unknown. It could ship literally anytime between now and January most likely.

Did they raise the price $25? It shows $375

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know Hot Toys hasn?t been out yet but what?s the I really consensus on which is better?

I think it's a slight advantage to Sideshow based on the threads I follow. I went with the Sideshow because I liked the pose and don't need to be able to pose mine anymore than what is provided with the statue. The ear seams on the HT was off putting for some, myself included. I am interested to see in-hand pics as I could certainly see myself having two life size Childs (children?)... :)

From the new one on my order, the shipping costs appeared ( 68 euros before it was pending ).

Question: Sideshow will charge me the shipping fee directly to my PayPal account? This is the first order with them, I don?t know too much , figurine already paid for.

Thanks

They will charge to whatever payment method you have on your Sideshow account/profile.

Okey, finally got my shipping cost. 68$ to switzerland. I'm positivly surprised. I expected a lot more. Not sure if it gets here before christmas though. We'll see :)

Okey, finally got my shipping cost. 68$ to switzerland. I'm positivly surprised. I expected a lot more. Not sure if it gets here before christmas though. We'll see :)

Do you have to pay the shipping costs? I they appeared 1 week ago, 68 dollars too but not yet debited. Thanks

Back