Statue 1/1 Life-Size Figure - The Child - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this guy's mod on Youtube, merging the statue with a Hasbro stuffed doll. Probably more than I'd want to do, but it does kinda give it more of that puppet feel some people may want.

I would be alot more tempted to mod this if a company put out a cheapish plastic life size pram that could be modded and repainted. I'm kinda surprised that none seem to exist at all.

Sorry...

IMG_8321.jpg

Just saw this guy's mod on Youtube, merging the statue with a Hasbro stuffed doll. Probably more than I'd want to do, but it does kinda give it more of that puppet feel some people may want.

Looks good apart from the fact that is held together by putty and zip-ties :lol.

I was under the impressions this came out first quarter next year.
Maybe Europeans get it later?

It's such a great piece. Thanks for all the photos.

Last edited:
Out for delivery today. Can't wait. I plan to possible add some hair to the ears, and maybe reduce the pink/red if necessary. Won't really mess with the body. Maybe some clever caster will offer a body solution in the future.

one of the eyes was off center out of the box but a good push fixed it right up and it clicked in place

I was planning to tone down the cheeks but honestly mine looks fine as is

day one order within minutes of going up and arrived today

126960967_1084101198670322_9086701939256376728_n.jpg

nice to see someone actually futz the jacket higher up to be more accurate. This is how i will display mine as well. Looks great! the pink on yours really doesn't look bad at all..i wouldn't change it either.

Still hoping BBTS gets their stock soon....

I saw someone locally selling this piece for $1200. Ridiculous.

one of the eyes was off center out of the box but a good push fixed it right up and it clicked in place

I'd feel better knowing u can push the eyes around a bit if needed.

He's here! I think they did a great job for something fairly mass produced. Don't think I'm gonna do much modding, he's less pink in person, and if you unvelcro the inner collar you can get it to sit nicely.

ecf8ce59c8b7bcfbba245a31fea347c9_hd.jpg

e037247c196dd2935830c28540d83951_hd.jpg

126960967_1084101198670322_9086701939256376728_n.jpg

He's here! I think they did a great job for something fairly mass produced. Don't think I'm gonna do much modding, he's less pink in person, and if you unvelcro the inner collar you can get it to sit nicely.

View attachment 499983

Maybe it's just late in the evening. But both of your pieces seem to have uneven eyes... First time I am seeing something like that.

Could just be the shadows playing tricks. His eyes look the same as everyone else’s in person as far as I can tell.

Maybe it's just late in the evening. But both of your pieces seem to have uneven eyes... First time I am seeing something like that.

Just FYI, sorry for the few days delay to those that ordered my mythosaur necklace. All orders went out yesterday so should be there shortly!

qJTlKLm.jpg

Back