Statue 1/1 Life-Size Figure - The Child - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like SSC actually has the better life size Baby Yoda...

Only thing I don’t like is the collar seems to sit just a touch too low on the figure. Does it fall down easily or is it just some odd angles?

I ride my collar nearer to the chin. It's super easy to adjust to your own taste.

Noticing the eyes on some these, one sometimes is looking either more right or left. Wonder if there?s a way to slightly move the eye balls to look more straight. I wouldn?t imagine they?re glued in but rather just popped into the head.

The photos on this thread converted me to a believer too, can't wait to receive mine

But Sideshow's undeterministic and random shipping timing is irritating, I have this fear that it might take months for my January 31st order to arrive

The photos on this thread converted me to a believer too, can't wait to receive mine

But Sideshow's undeterministic and random shipping timing is irritating, I have this fear that it might take months for my January 31st order to arrive

Yep, still not had any notice of mine preparing to ship yet.

And who knows when BBTS will get any. I thought it would be sweet to end the year on a higher note and get mine but that is probably not happening.

I ordered from toys2.net here in Canada. I ordered on day one. Looks like Sideshow sent them the message below. Looks like i won't see my order until the end of the year at the earliest =(

He is coming in partial shipments to us. I am hoping to have some for our wholesalers by the end of the year. Please watch your emails for his arrival notice. It will be an allocated shipment and you may not receive your entire order from this first shipment.
If you have any other questions please let me know.
Have a great day!
Stay safe and healthy!

The Child has arrived and like most collectibles, pictures don't do it justice - it is definitely one of Sideshow's best. The pink does not photograph well and looks much more subtle in hand. I tried to take pics with some variations in lighting.

20201110_111520.jpg

20201110_111657.jpg

20201110_114544.jpg

20201110_105723.jpg

20201110_111457.jpg

I'm in week 3 of having a pending shipping and tax charge, with no shipping notice. I don't understand what's going on. I've never had this happen before.

I has a sad. :(

Some more pics, congrats to whoever getting one soon, u will love it!

20d99JW.jpg

cpz5rpT.jpg

0DSINOX.jpg

fDfls5X.jpg

I'm in week 3 of having a pending shipping and tax charge, with no shipping notice. I don't understand what's going on. I've never had this happen before.

I has a sad. :(
You and me both. Getting beyond impatient. I want it now!

Back