Statue 1/1 Life-Size Figure - The Child - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you give some more details about this? My girl might like one

It's from a shop on Etsy called Creatures In My Bag. The price is around $375 USD including shipping (which only took a couple days to get to Chicago from Spain). If you decide to get it, make sure to choose the color fabric (I went with the lightest color).
I was originally going to get the Hot Toys 1/1 along with the SSC but decided on this one instead.

It's from a shop on Etsy called Creatures In My Bag. The price is around $375 USD including shipping (which only took a couple days to get to Chicago from Spain). If you decide to get it, make sure to choose the color fabric (I went with the lightest color).
I was originally going to get the Hot Toys 1/1 along with the SSC but decided on this one instead.

Thanks. I'll show it to my girlfriend to see what she says. She wants a Baby Yoda, but is undecided yet.

Got mine today. Too pinkish for my liking so I used the damped cloth trick. Still not fully there but it will do for now.

I have been staring at it for few hours now, I think Sideshow did a fantastic job on this one. It just looks alive with the head feels silicon although it?s probably PVC & the eyes looks real. It?s also very tricky to capture on camera. I own many pieces including higher end stuff like ECC, this one on par with them with a fraction of the cost!

First wave of pics!

U6jqD3F.jpg

yM2PkJN.jpg

Em7cI5S.jpg

2AXIo91.jpg

tAjcb6X.jpg

iKJOdEz.jpg

SSjzfjd.jpg

Gonna have to order this. You all sold me. I?ll definitely remove some of the pink from the cheeks.

You may not have to. I received mine Weddnesday, was all ready to try the thumb trick after seeing everyone's Child-ren, but was delighted to find that there was only a very light dusting of pink on mine, and no visible deformities... Looks like at least some of these made it out okay!

Sideshow won’t replace the figure for pinkness but mine also had the dent on his head and some light scratches so they will replace for that. Sucks for the over pink paint but at least there’s a workaround for that. Congrats to those who have some nicely painted ones. I sent mine back today hoping to get a great replacement next week. I’ll keep you posted. PinkGate strikes.

That video had the best set of eyes looking dead straight without one sprightly looking left. Got super lucky Gabe.

Detolf would fit without the base yes.

It looks like SSC actually has the better life size Baby Yoda...

Only thing I don’t like is the collar seems to sit just a touch too low on the figure. Does it fall down easily or is it just some odd angles?

Back