Statue 1/1 Life-Size Figure - The Child - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's really annoying. There must have been some other version with more pink which they used.

Like Adam Savage said, it's like they took one of the puppets with accentuated pinkness for specific camera work.

These pics make the removal of the pink so much more correct imo. Looks better.

I've never seen the Child look like that on the show. The puppet's face is always enhanced with CGI.

Oh cool.
Didn?t have all these options before but that white bronze does look cool. I may be picking that up as well.
Be funny if the other versions shown up later on in the show on other Mandalorians hehe

Yeah, originally only the pewter and polished pewter was available - always wanted another one. It's as close to a real prop as I can get - because, it is a real prop, more or less. Tho I might pick up a Regal Robot skull (plaque) for a background shelf display at some point. Or the mudhorn clan symbol might be nice to go with this statue.

It's from Let Your Geek Sideshow, but you have to joint the group first to see anything.

I am part of the group but I haven't seen the defective products. Maybe they hid the posts? Od did that thing that only people who interacted with them can still see them?

I am part of the group but I haven't seen the defective products. Maybe they hid the posts? Od did that thing that only people who interacted with them can still see them?

No idea. Here's the pic he posted.

FB_IMG_1604602222388.jpg

8f989c6d6f15fb6faf6ec20e0acd06c0.jpg

As an international customer I?m dreading this :lol. Do Sideshow charge for return shipping internationally?

As an international customer I?m dreading this :lol. Do Sideshow charge for return shipping internationally?

I do concur with you on that one. Then again maybe the scout trooper syndrome child is just super limited edition and will be worth a fortune in 8 seasons. :rotfl

I kind of doubt it, but maybe someone else would have more insight. Whenever I've had any issues with stuff from Sideshow, they have always shipped me the parts I needed free of charge without question. So I haven't done a full on return, but I would expect them to accept it in a case like this and cover any additional fees.

Got mine in today! I am thoroughly impressed with the quality work put into this piece.

Among the best pictures I've seen so far. Well done and congrats on receiving him. I'm still waiting (im)patiently for my shipping notification.

If you have something blatantly damaged like that Sideshow will take care of it at their own expense. It does again beg the question what kind of strange material is used on this? A resin that can be dented in like that without cracking or breaking? What???

I received mine on Tuesday and...wow. Hands down Sideshow’s best piece ever. Must be seen in person to truly appreciate the depth of the finish work. It is beautiful, and surprisingly most of the ones I’ve seen are pretty much the same, not much variation. Now that Sideshow has proved they can produce pieces of this caliber, they are gonna need step up their game all around. They should be very proud of this piece. You can tell they put a lot of love into its development.

I quite like mine too but it's true they did go overboard with the pink, I think especially on the nose. The cheeks could be toned down a bit but they are decently blended. The only other complaint is lack of hair on the ears. The potato sack outfit is really nice and exceeded my expectations.

All things considered I absolutely love it!

Back