Statue 1/1 Life-Size Figure - The Child - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 11.15.18 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 11.16.41 AM.jpg

I know the guy is controversial, but that's not a bad review.

As for the product, you can see there is some paint bleed on the toenails and the shift nob (which looks overall cheap and maybe oversized?). Apart from that I cannot raise any other concern.

Slight differences in the eyes. Googly eyes are a peeve of mine; so mine had better have good paint - I guess. I thought SSC was going with glass eyes.

Impressed by the coat construction; adding zipper is always more work. Looks pretty good IMO.

Don't regret my PO so far; but he's going under glass to keep him pristine. Guess no ball joint for the head; but wouldn't be surprised if there is a version #2 down the line.

The pink around his eyes , nose and upper lip is very prominent in the pictures, is that just the picture? Does it look less severe in natural light? Thanks for all of the pictures!

The pink around his eyes , nose and upper lip is very prominent in the pictures, is that just the picture? Does it look less severe in natural light? Thanks for all of the pictures!

Watch the video unboxing/review posted earlier, doesnt look as harsh there and he has it outside at one point.

The pinkish hue is way more subdued as seen in normal light conditions. Under harsh light it does seem much more prominent. Should have it in hand sometime next week to see in person but from what I can tell from pics/video this looks like one of the best collectibles Sideshow has ever produced.

Came out great. But when mine arrives I’m thinking about trimming his hair, which is too long, and using the hair I cut to attach to his ears.

Ordered on day one, before crash, on flex payment, International buyer. Just got my mail for the final payment.

Why does he have to be looking for a plane to fly by? Ugh. Who makes these decisions?

Did this come in early or are they shipping in waves? Site shows delivery isn't until Jan-March of next year.

That is not how I am going to handle mine :lol I am not sure pushing him from the head is the best way to position it on the base... and then immediately try to rip the arms off...

Yeah the way he is handling it in that video is really stressful :lol

Back