Statue 1/1 Life-Size Figure - The Child - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipping notices for 1st wave already, eh? Huh...nothing in my mail box yet. Placed order about 15 mins after it popped up, even before the site crashed that first hour. Wonder how many units were in 1st wave then.

Shipping notices for 1st wave already, eh? Huh...nothing in my mail box yet. Placed order about 15 mins after it popped up, even before the site crashed that first hour. Wonder how many units were in 1st wave then.

Seems they r starting with flexpayers first.

92f30d4e880e82b63fd3aa84aef7046a.jpg

For the curious lol

I know the guy is controversial, but that's not a bad review.

As for the product, you can see there is some paint bleed on the toenails and the shift nob (which looks overall cheap and maybe oversized?). Apart from that I cannot raise any other concern.

Seems they r starting with flexpayers first.

All of the above and paid off a month ago... got nuthin :dunno

I know the guy is controversial, but that's not a bad review.

As for the product, you can see there is some paint bleed on the toenails and the shift nob (which looks overall cheap and maybe oversized?). Apart from that I cannot raise any other concern.

Yeah, I decided to watch and he wasn't too bad this time. Curiosity for more details on The Child got the better of me.

That "flasher" pic is terrifying.

And in all honesty, this thing doesn't look any better than the last image of him.
The head and neck combo look laughably bad.

I'm still sticking to my initial statement that the Hot Toys Life-Size figure will kick this one's ass.

And in all honesty, this thing doesn't look any better than the last image of him.

I'm still sticking to my initial statement that the Hot Toys Life-Size figure will kick this one's ass.

Not sure we watched the same video as this blows the Hot Toys prototype out of the water, expression, detail, sculpt, everything really. All it lacks is articulation which I dont really care about on this guy.

Nothing about it looks laughably bad to me :dunno

What's the "head and neck combo"?

WTF

HT looks like a green piranha with ears. Terrible seams and plain and smooth skin texture.

SS is the way to go with this one, HT sadly missed it this time.

Cool thanks for the pic. I just find they are being a bit heavy handed on the pink in the ears. Not much nuance there.

I'm also definitely futzing that neck wrap so it stays higher up around his neck.

Cool thanks for the pic. I just find they are being a bit heavy handed on the pink in the ears. Not much nuance there.

I'm also definitely futzing that neck wrap so it stays higher up around his neck.

Yeah, I think this is one where a little futzing will make all the difference. Subtle head adjustment and wrap futz and it's gold...

Back