Statue 1/1 Life-Size Figure - The Child - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish it were this

Most likely this.

6AFF4107-3F32-4A18-89C4-DE4EA920BBC2.jpeg

Final flex pay playment moved to 5th of November, so looks like it may be shipping early Novemember rather than later.

Final flex pay playment moved to 5th of November, so looks like it may be shipping early Novemember rather than later.

That depends on when you have your payment scheduled. Mine got pushed to November 25th. Not related to when this will ship.

This looks like crap. But I knew SSC would drop the ball.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Unfortunately Sideshow has updated the release date to November-January :(

A bit of a letdown after they said it would be shipping soon on their virtual SDCC.

Production sample looks great to me. Way better than those previews they send via email.

wBKwxRy.jpg

sC9pQHF.jpg

mfaIqOc.jpg

The expression alone is way better on the SS version than the Hot Toys version.

Let alone the seam on the ears which my eyes automatically goes to on the HT version.

The expression alone is way better on the SS version than the Hot Toys version.

Let alone the seam on the ears which my eyes automatically goes to on the HT version.

Yep, although SS isn't posable it's superior in every other way imo. I hate the open mouth on the HT and that ear seam.

The colour looks way off, too pale. Maybe it?s just the lighting?

yeah no doubt directly under a studio light there. Especially when you can see the shadows on the underside of the ears.

I'm so excited for this. Haven't really be giving it much attention since I pre-ordered. But looks so cool.

Just wish they had been able to give even just the arms and neck some articulation. To be able to give it a slightly different look from time to time.

I know the HT version can do that. But this time the SS has the edge on sculpt etc. Base is also quite nice imo.

Back