Statue 1/1 Life-Size Figure - The Child - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered on day 1 and my final payment is still slated for late August. Maybe I'll get the notice further up.

For those on flex-pay, they don't push back until you get close to your final payment date. Most likely those who have received the push-back email were folks who had a flexpay date of the 5th. Those with the 10th will get it in a few days, those with the 15th a few days later and so on. There are exceptions, but this is usually the formula.

Sigh, may have to cancel this along with a bunch of other PO's now thanks to COVID possibly putting me out of work. Worst time to be neck deep into this hobby, especially with all the great figures coming out.

Sigh, may have to cancel this along with a bunch of other PO's now thanks to COVID possibly putting me out of work. Worst time to be neck deep into this hobby, especially with all the great figures coming out.

Sorry to hear it. Good luck and hopefully things are still available for you when things improve.

Bummer, it looks like Sideshow just updated the product page to now have an estimated arrival of Aug 2020 - Jan 2021. instead of Aug-Nov.

Looks like it may be delayed a couple of months.

Bummer, it looks like Sideshow just updated the product page to now have an estimated arrival of Aug 2020 - Jan 2021. instead of Aug-Nov.

Looks like it may be delayed a couple of months.

I think they just widened the shipping window because it’s going to be a rolling shipment. They mentioned that it would be distributed in waves.

Damn, they did it. Final product photos look excellent.

This is shipping early November.

Final product pics..what you think?
To me..the coat looks a bit crap?
3ffe0de27349b98077a12d935157cecb.jpg
3c733a99d38332e64d9393d9bc3f48ad.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Back