• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1:1 Joker bust(Nicholson) Howard Senft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cap70

Super Freak
Reaction score
This was VERY nicely painted and finished with perfection by my wife, and it took her a LOT of time to complete this piece. It's a Howard Senft original cast, sculpted and finished to perfection. Just take a look at the fine details, the realistic looking eyes(painted!), eyelashes and everything else. She did a master job on it and it shows. My pictures can't do it justice and I 100% guarantee that the buyer will be VERY, very happy once he sees this piece in person. It's like big ol Jack is there right with you, pretty creepy! lol
It also comes with a very nice round metal black base(can't see it too much from the pictures).

I will let it go for $1500 shipped in USA, which is VERY fair considering the large amount of effort and time that went to this piece. I will ship International, so PM me for a quote. I can accept Paypal. Thanks for looking :)

Joker1.jpg

Joker2.jpg

Joker3.jpg

Joker4.jpg

Joker5.jpg

Joker6.jpg

Joker7.jpg

Man that is awesome, I'd love to get this but don't have the cash. Thats pretty much the most perfect 1:1 bust I've ever seen, especially the eyes and mouth. Good luck.

Thanks guys, I will tell her. :)

UScmbuzz , yeah, I still can't believe how she does that! lol
She spend days doing just the eyes, going trough layers and layers of painting and alternating glossy and matte finishings with pastel colors to get it just right, pretty crazy! I wish I had that much patient or talent!

Thanks! BTW, there's 2 people interested, so hopefully it will go for one of them

Thanks Chris!
And another bumpy bumpy in the New Years night. ;)

LOL, $1400 shipped now! ;)
Thanks UScmhicks! And yup, 100% painted.

$1300 shipped ANYWHERE in the World! C'mon folks, I need to unload this to make the wife happy!:joy

Where are the folks that wanted to buy it "for sure", told me to wait etc tc etc? :monkey5

Damn :horror Thats a great price.........we must still be in a recession for sure man. F the govt, they dont know shat. Just be a little patient, this should go anyday now.

Back