Statue 1:1 endoskeleton combat veteran edition help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnaig001

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi guys my Endo has started to lean slightly after 3 years.

I took it apart and thought the foot rest on the left leg looked dodgy. I'm not sure if it really is and before I attempt to do anything I thought I would ask if the others who have ver 1 or the combat veteran edition have the same leg rest.

it seems that the part that the foot is resting on is higher than it should be?

onto the pics.

EEAE54E8-21AD-4CF5-B419-F0D4C2F6194B-610-000000B4F5F07367_zps88264e77.jpg

49FDA490-D9DA-4BFD-93CC-1ADC52385A2F-610-000000B4E76DB852_zpsd5474391.jpg

D56F9AFF-BF93-4EE7-80B2-15124A57C1FB-610-000000B4D3EDFDE1_zpscf03b832.jpg

60AE43BE-66FF-4483-9194-1D7FDD48F4E9-610-000000B4C4C6D4B1_zps48deb8a8.jpg

Endos left leg or left leg when you're facing it?? I can't really tell from you pics which leg it is. Mine is still standing straight after over 5 years.

thanks Fremen! looks like someone decided to reinforce the ridge on the left foot rest.

you can see that mine has an added height to the ridge.

will attempt to file it down. hope it helps.

Just had a quick look at mine it looks exactly like Fremens', no leaning prob. on mine either had it since 2008. Does seem that they added some material on yours.

did some filing and realised the problem is more deeply rooted.

the workers who added the extra to the base did it because they messed up on the drilling of the foot peg hole.

it's slanted and not straight.

can I get some suggestions on how I can rectify this?

FF3A4ED9-A3BA-4313-9B10-30A59E263E2A-1484-000002122F620C20_zpsc186b736.jpg

Totally hosed. You best get the new version. You'll need space for the new one, so send this one to me. ;)

Suggestion... fill and re-drill. I'd jam some Aves in there.

hey one eye! awesome to see you around. would love for you to be in my neck of the woods.

I did think about filling and drilling. just worried I ain't got what it takes to do it properly.

not even sure I have a drill bit of that size.

Where do you live? How deep is the hole? What's the diameter? Is the foot peg a snug/tight fit?

hey. I live in Asia.

Singapore to be specific.

I'll have to measure the hole when I get back but eyeballing it, I think it's about an inch in diameter.

it's a snug fit and it's probably about 30 cm deep.

if you're ever holidaying about these parts, gimme a holler and I'll show you around.

hey. I live in Asia.

Singapore to be specific.

I'll have to measure the hole when I get back but eyeballing it, I think it's about an inch in diameter.

it's a snug fit and it's probably about 30 cm deep.

if you're ever holidaying about these parts, gimme a holler and I'll show you around.

Your English is fantastic! My traveling days are over. I even let my passport lapse. I spent 23 years in the Marine Corps and did more than my fair share of traveling.

Maybe you have places where you can rent(?) or borrow the drill bit you'll need. I thought you were in the US.

Your English is fantastic! My traveling days are over. I even let my passport lapse. I spent 23 years in the Marine Corps and did more than my fair share of traveling.

Maybe you have places where you can rent(?) or borrow the drill bit you'll need. I thought you were in the US.

I get by :)

too bad you're not travelling anymore.

think it would be a blast to meet you in person.

looks like I'll have to think through how to proceed.

thinking of using a file to file down the sides but still thinking it thru.

update.

redrilled the whole and puttied it up some.

image_zpsfffc4d21.jpg

image_zps3d1215da.jpg

wondering if it's ok or should I adjust it some more.

First pic looks fine to me, the second looks like I would be worried about it.

Back