1,000,000 posts!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The non athletic ones aren't bad either:

22.jpg

Hehe. I used to like homework. Now I want to **** it.:lol:lol:lol

I remember being fond of Amateur Athletes. Mine was Sasha Cohen:

Hottie_Sasha_Cohen.jpg

1188574178_8521.jpg

:lightsabe if you know what I mean. I really hope this is not the 1,000,000 post. It would just be the latest in a life full og huge embarrasing failures for me.:rotfl

The non athletic ones aren't bad either:

22.jpg

Another nice pic of Allison Stokke. This should become the Allison Stokke appreciation thread. Sorry Darky we derailed this thread. In this case, I don't think you give a crap. In fact, I see you encouraging it. Fair observation?

I hope you picked up on my irony.:monkey5

i·ro·ny1 Audio Help /ˈaɪrəni, ˈaɪər-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -nies.
1. the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.
2. Literature.
a. a technique of indicating, as through character or plot development, an intention or attitude opposite to that which is actually or ostensibly stated.
b. (esp. in contemporary writing) a manner of organizing a work so as to give full expression to contradictory or complementary impulses, attitudes, etc., esp. as a means of indicating detachment from a subject, theme, or emotion.
3. Socratic irony.
4. dramatic irony.
5. an outcome of events contrary to what was, or might have been, expected.
6. the incongruity of this.
7. an objectively sardonic style of speech or writing.
8. an objectively or humorously sardonic utterance, disposition, quality, etc.

Explain to me now how pretending to mistake Sasha Cohen the skater and Sasha Baron Cohen the Actor is Ironic??

Explain to me now how pretending to mistake Sasha Cohen the skater and Sasha Baron Cohen the Actor is Ironic??

I think I was referring to irony in a humorous way. I hope we don't have to break out our dictionaries. I was making a joke. I thought you had a sense of humor. Sorry.:confused:

A play on words is like "I could eat a horse" when referring to serious hunger. That is an idiom, Not saying Canary Yellow instead of Yellow. It becomes Ironic when you get somewhere and all they serve is horse. I have an excellent sense of humor when I read something funny. Thanks for playing though. :lol

Did you catch my humor?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Post Allison Stokke. We had a great derailment going on... and it was going to a good place... then you two had to go and ruin that.

Back