ஜ۩۞۩ஜ darkmoon2112 collection ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ஜ۩۞۩ஜ darkmoon2112 collection ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

Cool updates yet again bro. I like the Bruce Lees. They look great.
23lo1vr.gif

Digging all the Pic's in your Update; DM, some Great Pieces Predators, Bruce Lee and the Sweeny Todd is just Cold, like he has been waiting on you and is going to Deal with you, the Predator Helmet Nice Touch.

thanks bro,
really appreciated for your comments :1-1:

Cool updates yet again bro. I like the Bruce Lees. They look great.
23lo1vr.gif

thanks a lot bro :1-1:

update pics
dx-02

388043_10150457021449494_646942888_n.jpg

dx-02 & dx-01

384468_10150458093499494_723540938_n.jpg

Great predator collection display looks great :)

Great Pic, the Elder coming out of his seat to meet a challange, nice touch, do you have a straight on pic of that with the masks on either side? :goodpost:

unfortunately i don't have one,
but soon i will take the pics on either side

thanks for your comments colossus :1-1:

You know how to have the greatest collection of all collections? All you guys need to do is send me all of your HT's Predators and we can all share the collection at my house!!!! :lol:1-1::lol

You know how to have the greatest collection of all collections? All you guys need to do is send me all of your HT's Predators and we can all share the collection at my house!!!! :lol:1-1::lol

that's a great idea ..
start with you to bring all of your collection into my house :lol

update for AVP Elder with mask on

396996_10150535176234494_1940863710_n.jpg

I could do that, except i'm to lazy. There all just to heavy to carry that far, Thats why your gonna bring yours to my house on a plane and we will have a great chat. :lol :1-1: :lol

I could do that, except i'm to lazy. There all just to heavy to carry that far, Thats why your gonna bring yours to my house on a plane and we will have a great chat. :lol :1-1: :lol

:lol :lol :lol

wait for another update of my collection will ya :1-1:

I love the Elder predator riding that dewback lizard and the Predalien riding the monitor lizard. They just need some jousting lances and we'll have AVP3.

I love the Elder predator riding that dewback lizard and the Predalien riding the monitor lizard. They just need some jousting lances and we'll have AVP3.

:rotfl. :rotfl. :rotfl. I think I'll just wait for some good director to do the francise justice!!!

Your collection is quite amazing. I really like your case and how the figures are lit.

Back