ஜ۩۞۩ஜ darkmoon2112 collection ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ஜ۩۞۩ஜ darkmoon2112 collection ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

Bone grill & scar

093184D8-61F0-401D-83DF-2A4056F38BDC_zpspndfryq2.jpg

All joker

BAFCB136-9865-472E-BE69-FBF499248B21_zpsbbobqeob.jpg

Repost to new page

Updated on dec 2013

b92724ae1928ee0c17fe51dc49f5c7ed_zps2945744a.jpg

4c70ec2f4c8feb41e37ea0a1e16df468_zps661c2ca3.jpg

This is definitely an inspiration as to what I want my collection to look like haha. Spectacular! BTW I love the lighting in the case, It shows off the predators quite nicely.

This is definitely an inspiration as to what I want my collection to look like haha. Spectacular! BTW I love the lighting in the case, It shows off the predators quite nicely.

Thanks brother, i'd really appreciated for your comments :clap

But i think i'm gonna need to make new cabinet to display due to space problem :thud:

Sweet set up darkmoon, you still have the best 1/6 pred set up and I luv the wall mounted bios, I've got all the ss avp/avpr bios except the bone grill, what's your opinion on that one?

Wooooow! Toygasm! Love your display dude! Love the feel of that room with the bios. Loving it!

What display cabinet is that? Custom?

Sweet set up darkmoon, you still have the best 1/6 pred set up and I luv the wall mounted bios, I've got all the ss avp/avpr bios except the bone grill, what's your opinion on that one?

Thanks a lot my friend xeno, for me the bone grill bios is awesome specially in bone teeth, it's look like real.. The sculpt and the paint job is good as well

Wooooow! Toygasm! Love your display dude! Love the feel of that room with the bios. Loving it!

What display cabinet is that? Custom?

Thanks dude, yes that's the cabinet custom..

Thanks bud, I may have to pick up that bio. I like the look of your custom 1/6 bone grill pred too, nice job :hi5:

Thanks bud, I may have to pick up that bio. I like the look of your custom 1/6 bone grill pred too, nice job :hi5:

Yes bro, i'm looking forward for your bone grill too..
May be next i will put some wallpaper and some extra cabinet in my toys room .. Please stay tune bro..:1-1:

Bone grill & scar

093184D8-61F0-401D-83DF-2A4056F38BDC_zpspndfryq2.jpg

All joker

BAFCB136-9865-472E-BE69-FBF499248B21_zpsbbobqeob.jpg

Hey bud, i have been looking more at getting the bone grill bio and i thought you might want to see this shot for your custom bone grill pred. Your bio looks great but the bg pred doesnt have scars midsection or hip/thigh armors and has a shorter bone looking cod piece, heres a pic in case you want to make him more movie accurate.

Hey bud, i have been looking more at getting the bone grill bio and i thought you might want to see this shot for your custom bone grill pred. Your bio looks great but the bg pred doesnt have scars midsection or hip/thigh armors and has a shorter bone looking cod piece, heres a pic in case you want to make him more movie accurate.

Thanks for your correction xeno,
the reaseon i put the bone grill bio mask into scar body armor is just for fitting purpose since the celtic 2.0 not release yet.
I believe when celtic arrive, He has the same hs mold with scar so the bio will be attached perfectly...
Soon i will produce this bio mask and sell to the market :1-1:

Thanks for your correction xeno,
the reaseon i put the bone grill bio mask into scar body armor is just for fitting purpose since the celtic 2.0 not release yet.
I believe when celtic arrive, He has the same hs mold with scar so the bio will be attached perfectly...
Soon i will produce this bio mask and sell to the market :1-1:

That's awesome, pm me when you have them ready, I would definitely be interested in one, that bio looks perfect. Keep up the good work brother, I always like coming on here and checking out your incredible collection and customs :hi5:

That's awesome, pm me when you have them ready, I would definitely be interested in one, that bio looks perfect. Keep up the good work brother, I always like coming on here and checking out your incredible collection and customs :hi5:

Me tooo! They are wonderful!

Sure brother, i'd replied your pm already :1-1:
That's bone grill mask include mandibles inside so it will be attached perfectly in scar 2.0

Same like narin mask like below

Here's the narin mask (wip) before sell to the market

ccdb7c52eda62a492a5b929393490a95_zps2241b939.jpg

I also produce 1/6 figures ledger mc donald if you're interest

fae45f3a15a2c7f97e314bbd52774a6d_zpsd7aaa1fd.jpg

Here's the head sclupt (wip)

6730b6134dc7f71f9f0ee95491b641f7_zpsf58ce249.jpg

**all customized by Caplank BMX

That narin mask is perfect, I may have to get one from you guys if I can afford it. I luv the mcdonalds joker too, awesome work there but I don't really collect batman. Have you thought about making the two avp ancient pred bio helmets to fit on the scar 2.0?

Back