[Imaresqd1 x Kato Work] Another JOKER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kato.E

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just receive this amazing head this morning.

I will take more pictures later

jokerc.png

jokerbf.png

mg0866.jpg

jokeram.png

jokerd.png

Last edited:
Those eyes are eerie. Brilliant sculpt will look great with your clothes.

I don't know if your into diorama set ups Kato but the interrogation room table and chair set is pretty great. I have one and love it. It be perfect to display this sculpt.

Sculpts looks great Kato, can't wait to see the sculpt put together with your clothing. How about taking pictures of both your new jokers side by side as well.

WOW!!! is this the head that would be released by Adam+Dean Super Team??? this is out of this world!!!

No this one is a commission piece as it is cast in silicon and painted by Adam himself.

What they release would most likely be a different sculpt (latest plan is for a Nurse scene version and a Mob scene version), and would not be in silicon. It will probably be available factory painted or as an unpainted sculpt.

Its hard fathom that there are as many amazing Joker sculpts like this out there. You see the Bobby C and its hard to imagine anything approaching it in terms of quality then you see this or MRM and it just shows how much talent abounds and how many different/equally impressive interpretations can be done.

Cant' wait to see the suited up figure :duff

Back