Rizzoli and Isles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is anyone watching this show? I friggin love it. It's on TNT Monday nights at 10/9 central.

During the first season I compared it a lot to Bones as there are a ton of similarities. But I've gotten over it. I started seeing it from a different point and it's changed the way I view it.

I also love the chemistry between Jane and Maura. :naughty

Last night's episode was really great. I think so far for chemistry, the episode before was my favorite.

I never put together fan vids (last time I did was for Willow/Tara) but I think once my season 1 gets here, I'm going to have to.

I watch The Closer - and since this comes on afterwards, I usually end up watching it too. I've enjoyed the episodes I've seen so far.

IDK why, but I hate show titles named after people. I want the title to actually describe what the show is about.

I can't stand the actress who looks and sounds like a dude so I wouldn't watch this.

the show is ok....pretty predictable though

Its pretty good. The show is based off the books by author Tess Gerritsen and they are supposed to be very good crime/drama books. Id like to read them someday. The fans of the books also think Rissoli and Isles really love each other. So the TV is playing off that as well.

I liked Angie Harmon from her Law & Order days, so I gave this show a shot. Its not a perfect show by any means, and its not "all serious" all the time, there is a lighter side to the show. Sort of takes the seriousness from say a Law & Order and adds some humor like Monk, Psych, Burn Notice, Leverage and all those other shows have...good mix of serious & humor. I havent seen every episode, but the ones I have seen I liked :)

I watch it,Good show.
It will hold me over till Nikita comes back.
Love that show!!
Larry

Here Mike, you get some great shots in here...including a b.o.o.b. grab.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy34BKmt24w"]Rizzoli and Isles Bloopers Season 1 - YouTube[/ame]

And of course I love this cute promo ad.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeVVZEX8g7M&feature=player_embedded"]Rizzoli & Isles, Speed Dating Promo. - YouTube[/ame]

There are of course a ton of fan videos out there that paint them in the light you wouldn't mind seeing them in. And who am I kidding...I wouldn't mind it either! But I think once I'm done with my video, it will be perfect.

I am definitely not digging some of the upcoming stuff this season. :gah:

Season 1 had 10 episodes. 2 has 13 and 3 will have 15 episodes. Wonder if we'll ever get a full season.

I'm not a fan of Harmon - but the other one is great. They seem to have captured a similar tone to The Closer, although a bit lighter. Similar to the USA shows.

I am definitely not digging some of the upcoming stuff this season. :gah:

Season 1 had 10 episodes. 2 has 13 and 3 will have 15 episodes. Wonder if we'll ever get a full season.

13 is the standard for a cable show, so getting 15 for season 3 is pretty good.

I would love for it to go past 15 but I doubt it. Leverage gets about that, I think. And Leverage is awesome. So if they don't get more, I doubt R&I will. I'm looking forward to this Monday's episode. I think it will be really intense. I am however, not looking forward to
Spoiler Spoiler:

Besides, I think R&I make the best couple. And even though their characters are supposed to be straight, the chemistry they share is what helps make the show as popular as it is. Removing that would hurt ratings, I truly believe that.

A site I like to frequent, but will keep private, writes really great recaps for the show. I am pretty sure that over half of the R&I viewers are lesbians. :wave The recaps are great so I will probably post clips from it from time to time.

Here's the first part of the recap from the previous Monday's episode.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Oh look, me again...I made this video. It took me 4 days to edit the right clips together. It still isn't what I think of as 'great' but it is good for now. Until I find a bit more patience to fuss with a few things.

Please don't 'dislike it' if you can help it. It is the first one I've done and could use a bit of help here, lol. Note, it is a 'gay' interest video, so if that's not your thing, don't watch it.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp4ZNhB_Qmk"]Rizzoli & Isles - Holding Onto You - YouTube[/ame]

I am editing this to replace the video. The one I entered had too much green flashing at the bottom so I edited that out. The vid that is here now is the right one.

Last edited:
I've seen a few episodes as it airs after The Closer here as well and that is my favourite show on the air right now :)

I remember watching Sasha in Dawson's Creek years ago, I liked her in that, then of course when she was in NCIS, I stopped watching when she was killed:(

I've never seen Angie Harmon in anything, but she reminds me very much of a book character Eve Dallas from the In Death series.

I quite like the show, but I really don't see any relationship between Maura and Jane that goes beyond friendship. Would they pull a Xena? :)

Been a while without any chat about it.

Season 2 just ended on Monday of last week. It made me angry in so many ways. Grrrr.

Is anyone else still keeping up with this show?

Also, love sharing funny fan videos so here's a great one.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuzc6l_kjEI[/ame]

Back