Help Pick the next DBZ SH Figuarts!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samhain88

Super Freak
Reaction score
I dont know how many people are into this line. But I want a darn Vegeta and crap Future Trunks is winning. Go ahead and place a vote for Vegeta please. And I'll give you a gold star!:D

https://www.99polls.com/poll_75272:1

x1aloz.jpg

I don't collect those but placed my vote. I love Vegeta man! He is one of my all time favorite characters! It PAINS ME that Medicom never went through the trouble of making him. I hope they (OR ANYBODY!) make these two versions of him one day:

tsoul2000vegeta.jpg

VegetaVsGokuBattleOnEarth.png

Star for me :rock

I don't collect those but placed my vote. I love Vegeta man! He is one of my all time favorite characters! It PAINS ME that Medicom never went through the trouble of making him. I hope they (OR ANYBODY!) make these two versions of him one day:

tsoul2000vegeta.jpg

VegetaVsGokuBattleOnEarth.png

Cheers to both of you!:yess: And yeah, I hate that Medi never put out a Vegeta. He's my favorite character aswell. Him and Piccolo. Many thanks to both of you!

ooooh, very nice. i always wanted a decent Vegeta. for u ill vote him even though i want trunks too :)

...wonder if theyll make a Dragon ball GT version?...

Is this poll being done by the company or is it just some fan poll? That Vegeta proto has been around for ages but all they do is keep re-releasing the same three figures. :confused:

Is this poll being done by the company or is it just some fan poll? That Vegeta proto has been around for ages but all they do is keep re-releasing the same three figures. :confused:
They haven't re-released any Dbz except for the color paint redeco Goku for SDCC 2011.
Looked like a fan poll to me. . .

No, this poll they posted on their Twitter and Facebook, so it's legit. Im not sure a whole lot of people know about it though.

Back