Statue Batman black & white designed by Sergio Aragones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Snoopy

Dark Beagle of the Sith
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else but I'm getting this because I love Sergio Aragones' work! :D

BATMAN BLACK & WHITE: BATMAN BY SERGIO ARAGONES Statue

DESIGNED BY SERGIO ARAGONES; SCULPTED BY JIM SHOOP​

This latest statue in the popular Batman Black & White statue series is designed by Sergio Aragonés with a classic MAD look!​

This cold-cast porcelain statue measures approximately 6.5" high x 7.5" wide x 4" deep, is painted in monochromatic tones, features a Bat-logo-shaped base and is packaged in a black and white box.​

Limited Edition.​

$ 90.00 US | On Sale January 18, 2012​

Last edited:
Re: Batman black & white: Batman by Sergio Aragones

I love this statue. The price seems kind of high to me given the size, but I know I'll cave and pick it up at some point lol.

Missing words to describe feelings. Do we see the next "Mignola" here? ... :dunno

It's a great representation of his style, but I don't like it enough to spend the $90. I am happy with my Mignola statue.

I stopped buying the B&W statues awhile ago...but this I will own. It's total win!

:lecture

BTW...I like your new avatar! :lol

35912403096213692646468.jpg

:lol:lol:monkey3:monkey3

wtf is this :monkey3

Joking or not, it surprises me to see this kind of reaction round the net. Some say that the line has "Jumped the shark" because there are so many other artist out there that are more "deserving" than Sergio. Eff that! how someone can sit there and argue that Sergio's art isn't relevant to the line and this statue is crap because it's a cartoony version of Batman that doesn't fit with the rest of their collections is beyond my comprehension.

Joking or not, it surprises me to see this kind of reaction round the net. Some say that the line has "Jumped the shark" because there are so many other artist out there that are more "deserving" than Sergio. Eff that! how someone can sit there and argue that Sergio's art isn't relevant to the line and this statue is crap because it's a cartoony version of Batman that doesn't fit with the rest of their collections is beyond my comprehension.

I gotta agree with ya, IC. I think all the haters are :cuckoo:.

Back