How do you react when you see your dates/girfriends stuffed animal/doll collection?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say, "Cool My Little Pony collection. I especially like the seahorses".

shimmers.jpg

:lol chicks with stuffed animals on their bed...usually they end up inviting a few of them to the party and it gets awkward. You never know where some of those tails have been, well I know where one of them has. Mr. Skuttles and I are close now.

I find out which is her most prized possession, then I violently sodomize it while she watches in horror, then I decapitate it and string the head around a necklace that I wear for the duration of our time together. It establishes immediate dominance. That's how Dad did it, That's how America does it and it's worked pretty good so far.

I find out which is her most prized possession, then I violently sodomize it while she watches in horror, then I decapitate it and string the head around a necklace that I wear for the duration of our time together. It establishes immediate dominance. That's how Dad did it, That's how America does it and it's worked pretty good so far.

I use to do that too until I met a girl whose prized possession was a Pinocchio doll. Took me three weeks to get all the splinters out of my ____.

The first time.

wasn't this in a Cheers episode? sam was disgusted by all of Diane's stuffed animals. i think he threw them all out the window before the sexcapades started.

so as long as they can be thrown off the bed quick enough, i guess i'm ok with it.

i just roll my eyes when i listen to her go on and on about how little she paid for all these & how she could make bank on them if she sells them........:rolleyes:

set them up like an audience and tell her its "pig-tails and striped stockings time" .... :monkey1

Back