Clone Wars ARC Captain Key Exclusive is up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's neither its a Character key from the Clone Wars they are very cool looking.

very cool. thanks for sharing this. i would have not known about it. i have the general grievous, padme, now this, all i need is yoda (i think).there is only 4 so far correct?

Damn, I'd love the have the Grievous. I only knew about the one's he's offering.

Mike at Razor's Edge is awesome. He is highly recommended.

student_toe5 said:
very cool. thanks for sharing this. i would have not known about it. i have the general grievous, padme, now this, all i need is yoda (i think).there is only 4 so far correct?

Yoda, Grievous, Obi, Mace, Padme and now this one.

Yoda and Grievous are impossible to find.

SolidLiquidFox said:
Yoda, Grievous, Obi, Mace, Padme and now this one.

Yoda and Grievous are impossible to find.
I WANT THE GRIEVOUS ONE:monkey2 .............................

i have two of the grievous from the comic con last year. man, all i need now is obi and mace. thanks.

Awesome!! Thanks for the heads up!! I didn't even know they were makiing this one. Got Padme yesterday and now Arc trooper pre-ordered today! Anybody know who else will be made?

This will be my first. I had ordered Padme from StarWarsShop but cancelled before shipping. I think this one is cool enough to keep and display along with my clone busts that are coming out this fall.

Darth Loki said:
You wouldn't want to sell one of those would ya?

Actually I will sell two of these :lol

I had ordered 3 to share the shipping cost. One for my collection and the remaining will be on sale in Turkey. Otherwise shipping for only one is so high to purchase.

only thing is the size is so small, I would appreicate a little bigger size like 10" x 14 " .

Darth Loki said:
Something tells me shipping from Turkey won't be worth it.

Actually, I will sell them within Turkey.

in summary, I will pay like 45 $ for USPS GLobal Express (may Be less)
then I will sell two of them for 45 $ in Turkey. So the actual cost to me will be only 30 $ in theory.

If I had purchased only 1 , then shipping would be 40 $ and only 1 piece would be costing me 65 $ which is so expensive.
Being a foreign collector is really hard.

Back